Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

A Jew says, No to Quran, Yes to Bible

Dennis Prager, Talk Show Host, a lecturer, and most importantly a jew, recently wrote on his column about the comments made by the Keith Ellison, First African American Muslim Congressman Elect in the State of Minnesota.

Ellison said that he is planning on being sworn with the Quran rather than the Bible.

Ofcourse, who else but makes news about this you ask? Non other than the Most Loved Jew among Jews, Dennis the ar*se Prager.

As written on one of this columns this week, The Jew writes...

I think this Jew has a God given write to speak his mind, no one holds that against him, but for him to come out and speak on behalf of America by saying

What Ellison and his Muslim and leftist supporters are saying is that

it is of no consequence what America holds as its holiest book;

all that matters is what any individual holds to be his holiest book.

This filthy jew further went on to say

But, Mr. Ellison, America, not you, decides on what book its public

servants take their oath.

Just because this filth is a tax paying American Citizen, he has the right to speak freely and ofcourse speak on behalf of an entire nation. Bravo to free speech!

He further went on to say that the reason why most of the media isn't going after this story is because they believe by letting the congressman do as he wishes and ignore tradition as this Filth so expressedly used on his column, that somehow this is America's way of pleasing the muslim world.

He is making a mockery out of Our pple, Our religion, saying that we are easily bought just because America chooses to hush about this.

I believe the American media is quite about this because, thats just it, no story to it. This is just another american choosing his right to do as he sees fit and if that means saying no to the Bible, so be it, whatever happened to freedom of Religion?

This jew thinks that he can save america, since they are cowards, who will do anything at this point, even if it means keeping hush hush about a black muslim man and his wish to ofcourse choose his preferred "Book" as he calls it.

He is saving america by preserving the American way of life, and that is their public Servants will do as American sees fit and nothing but...

Bottom line is, we continue to dig ourselves a deeper hole, and its deepening by the minute.

We, the muslim people are to blame for these weekly rants from the gaalo's, these rants keep on spreading by the day, if not every other day and we the muslim people continue to be anti-everything but islam. We have shown hostility, we are all about Holly War, support our

"Holly brothers" and as a result, every Tom & D*ck all of a sudden got something to say about Islam and Muslims.

When will Muslims unite and keep a strong front against these holly warlords, whether they are in somali, middle east, or where ever? When are we going to say, enough is enough, Islam isn't for your personal Holly War, not is it for a political agenda, but a religion that used to be widely respected in the world and now is looked as a means to violence and hatred.

When are we going to tell that to those muslims who use the religion for their personal gains?

Do you actually think supporting your brothers in holly war is doing you justice, the individual brother and sister in Islam? I think not.

In any regards, I came about the heated discussion just after my O'Reilly Factor ended, as you know Hannity & Colmes hour long special follows just after O-Factor weekly, and their headline was ofcourse, Dennis Prager story.

Ofcourse LayZie had to switch off from B-ball over to listen anymore Trash this jew had under his sleeve and indeed he got hit with a sword, left and right by the other Guest speaker, representative of the Black Panther Associations.

I'm happy to report that the Black Panther guest called his dog for who he really was, Ignorant and Racist as any, and ofcourse, who but allowed it? My friends at Fox, foxnews.com

-Lily-   

^^ I hate that phrase, it's the most annoying phrase in the Swedish langauage.

Layze I'm quiet tired about Muslim news in the press.

Viking   

Yiddish you mean?

Layzie,

The bafoon in the article doesn't realise that the oath would be useless. There are people in Europe who don't respect or follow the oaths they take when recieving their citizenships because it's not the Qur'an. Generally, most countries do offer every person his/her holy book for such oaths.