Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

swimming model?

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^^^Loool^ You better *hide* Nephthys, half of SOLers will chase you down!!!
:D
...till you scream "SO I'M"!

If you just stood there and let'em chase me, then you should be slapped off the side of the head, and I wouldnt hesitate to do it. icon_razz.gif

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:Originally posted by -*Xidigo*-:

quote:

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

Nuune, niyow i didn't see anything that is public and i know some young ppl were arrested in Borama (last year ??) coz they were accused ot organizing a party for the christmas.

Boorama was celebrating chrismas? Are you sure about that? I thought they were accused of organizing the Valentines Day and not chrismas. :confused:

Mise waxaad kaga dhigaysaa wixii xunba xaawaale :rolleyes: ... It was Dhalinyarada Hageysa dheh!
Ilaa waa waxaa la dabeecad xun tahay waxaa tahay reer Boorane.
;)
Naa Horta Magacu waa Boorama and not Boorane, ta labaad ayaa beenta kuu sheegay inabti? Ma Ina timajiniile (Sheekh jaceyl) ;) looool dabeecad xumadaad sheegaysaa xay tahay. :D

Khayr   

Originally posted by Naden:

Theirry, if you can uncork your head from your a*ss, you will see that people can comment on anything they want so long that they keep within the parameters of the site's rules. Muslims are not the only ones who can grow facial hair and they can be mocked like everyone.

All is fair game...I see!