Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Why pretend to be something that u are not somali

Hanna   

i think the problem here is not paying 50 grants for a car but going way over your head and buying something you damn well know you can't afford....i meantif you can comfortably pay for the car without strugling with your other life than i don't see why not if that's your dream car....but what i don't undertand is when people are buying this costly car why don't they start with the place live in....i mean i saw peeps that live in a low income house sharing small lil apartment with god knows how many people and than wanna show off a car...that just doesn't make sense.....i mean at the end of the day i'm sleeping peacely while they r worried sick about what's going to happen to their car suppose they lose one of the damn jobs...hey they will tow it away

------------------

Hibo   

LOL @HANNA

I WONDER WHY 2

SALAM cwm44.gif

------------------

"He that cannot reason is a fool,

He that will not is a bigot.

He that dare not is a slave."

--Andrew Carnegie

Hibo   

well to answer that q is easy.. it is all about showing off and having low self esteem.. so they think if they have that nice looking car they'll get the attention and all the love they want. atleast that is how i see it, coz come on now if u live in a place god knows like what why bother having nice car for?

one of u guys said why not if u they can pay for it well that is not a problem if they can pay for it but if u can't is the q. becoz i have seen some ppl here where i live at they live in cheap a$$ places yet trying to dress up like nas and whatever they see in TV and drive those cars i can't even think of having it for one day cwm1.gif i think we should try to live in safe place then think of what u drive. hey as long the car is taking me where i wanna go i couldn't care less yo.. well good luck my ppl and if u that reach do urself a favor and save that money forgot the car and all that bling bling.... sallam.. 1 luv always..

------------------

peace in the middle east.