Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Abu Dhabi -- any nomad there?

Pujah   

^^ Congrats bro - my parents keep on insisting I find me a job there too, except I can't separate my self from the good old u.s.a

NGONGE   

I think I am going to do a Marx and start posting videos about the Euro Trash taking over the gulf. :D

Enjoy Saaxib. Abu Dhabi will suit your temperment. And if they gave you a villa, that's really half the problem solved.

NGONGE   

^^ Give him six months and you'll see him driving around with a khamees on and the plastic covering on his car seats still on. Do they have that in Somaliland by the way?

You know, when you own a hundred year old Toyota but the seats still have the wrapping on as if the car is new. Do they put perfume in their cars too? Kuwa Carabta jooga put expensive perfume in their cars. Waa wada es tus eyo xarragow (apart from Norf, he's a sheffield badow). :D

Waar halkan they remove everything as soon as it gets out of the port ,,, ma iyagaa iimaankaaba leh :D

Only some old men from Arabs are keeping those plastics but even that one is still dusty ,,,,