Sign in to follow this  
Omer

Robert Mugabe what do u think of him?

Malika   

He doesnt represent me,he represent those misguided,narrow minded and corrupted black people.He came to power to a country with great prosperity,but what has he done since his terms in power,reduced it to nothing!!! what is so inspiring about a man that starves,abuse and holds on to power with intimidation..

He is a typical,loud mouth dictator, riding on the cards of the past...colonialism ended,his is dictatorship big time..

FatB   

ur right he represents all back people, in terms of greed, lust of power and killing anybody who gets in your way...

Omer   

mugabe is the black Hitler and has dignity for africa its about time we (black nation all over the world) respect a man that has no fear from the white people because they think they can rule the world in every conitnent just look at the history of slave trade and even some parts now

Castro   

Originally posted by Viking:

Your enemy's enemy should not necessarily be your friend.

Viking, I think you've been gone too long. Come back to the politics section where your enemy's enemy is your best friend. ;)

roobleh   

Mugabi is simply an *****! Munira said what he stands for...starve his own people.

Omer, think beyond the fish & chips warriorism lifestyle! A rather unBritish achievement.

Another victim of Reer Galbeedka hypocrisy.

An African statesman vilified by both the Western regimes and their blindly following media.

He was a dear child of theirs when the whites were controlling and owning the agriculture industry; he was a favourite model African leader of theirs when he followed and admistered their capitalist, free market policies and conceding to white farm owners ['willing buyer, willing seller' being such one]. Having decided to distribute the land to poor native owners of the land, which in the Western eyes, made him an overnight pariah 'dictator.'

Bringing their usual threatening target along to sabotage his government: sanctioning and isolating his adminstration. Sanctioning severely distrupts the economy, making it collapse; a stagnant or worsing economy brings myriad other problems, including higher inflation. The more higher inflation, the more instability becomes a reality. It also brings corruption and corrupt officials. And that corrupted system makes people more to rise against their government.

It is just a simple math.

It is a favourite sabotage tool used by the West. They used it against Saadaam's Ciraaq. They used it against Suudaan, which we see the result in Daarfuur. They still use against Falastiini's democratically elected Xamaas, and want soon to use against Iiraan. The few long time survivors of this game is Waqooyiga Kuuriya and Burma; the former however is protected by Shiinaha and heavily subsized economically by them.

Som@li   

He is one of the greatest leaders in Africa, He refused to bow down to the west, and it is sad the many people believe the shitt propaganda from the western media!

Long live President Mugabe!

mugabe.zimbabwe.gif

Viking   

Castro,

I missed you too mate, are you still on budonkadonks? Me and clan politics don't mix bruva.

Malika   

MMA,

Lets move from the victim mentality and blame mentality that we have become accustomed on now days. By all means we are all too familiar with the biased and power of the western media and nations. But there ought to be some collective responsibility too ,from our leaders, we can not always blame the west policies if our leaders entertained them at first and then get greedy later on. As for Mugabe he was a groomed leader by the British administration, prior to the Independence of Zimbabwe.

Mugabe,nor his ZANU political party were the only one of the political parties that together fought for liberation of Zimbabwe, from the imperialist and colonialist, with the integral factor being the land. I believe the principle of that struggle was also for democracy,freedom,liberty,equality,justice,equity and socio-economic justice…which after 27yrs in of Mugabe in power, the people of Zimbabwe are still struggling to maintain those core principles of a nation free of colonialism.

He has wrecked the economy of his country, his scandalous land reform has led to massive agricultural failure, severe commodity shortages, and worse is the flight of capital and skilled labour. The school I work at there are more than 20 very skilled teachers [White and Black Zimbabweans].

I stand by my notion of the President, he is disappointing despite his stand on the west nations and their meddling into African issues. I totally agree that African issues should be dealt by Africans themselves but surely, the African leaders need to take some responsibility , take critics to improve their situations…I would say, first he, has to step down, let someone else take a leading role, bring Zimbabwe back ,before its too late. Should he hold to power until his dying days?

As for Saddam, that’s another chapter…let me go have some lunch..lol

Castro   

Originally posted by Munira002:

He has wrecked the economy of his country, his scandalous land reform has led to massive agricultural failure, severe commodity shortages, and worse is the flight of capital and skilled labour. The school I work at there are more than 20 very skilled teachers [White and Black Zimbabweans].

Atheer, presidents of any country neither make nor wreck economies. It works the same even in western countries. What wrecks economies, specially those of the third world, is economic strangulation perpetrated by the likes of the World Bank, the IMF, the WTO, the CIA and even the United Nations. This is accomplished using:

1) Vulture (unpayable) loans

2) Unfair trade practices (rejection of third world agriculture products then flood their markets with cheap subsidized products from the West)

3) Subversion by nurturing corrupt leadership and armament of rival groups even using paramilitary groups to suppress formation of labor unions.

4) Capital flight to the west with no reinvestment in the original country

5) Looting of natural resources

And on and on and on..

MMA is on the money here. Mugabe may not be a mother Teresa but he's not the monster they're making him out to be. Vilification in the Western media of leaders that refuse to prostrate for the West is standard operating procedure. Think Castro, Chavez and many like them. In his old age, Mugabe either forgot how to play the game designed by the West or he developed a conscience. He's doomed either way as he's squarely in their crosshairs.

Viking, I no longer drag my knuckles atheer as I walk upright nowadays. :D

Malika   

Originally posted by Castro:

Atheer, presidents of any country neither make nor wreck economies. It works the same even in western countries. What wrecks economies, specially those of the third world, is economic strangulation perpetrated by the likes of the World Bank, the IMF, the WTO, the CIA and even the United Nations.

Atheer,

I agree they might not wreck nor build an economy,but the sure do have some influence in the monetary policy and tax policy..But what wrecks the African economy is when the governments makes certain moves within their political policies that bring instablity to their nations...When presidents play God like they do ruin their nations economy.

Well probably the third world leaders need to find a solution to their inadequate governing strategies...well at the end am no political analyst nor an economist..what I am is a daughter of Africa and its miscalculative leaders.

Is there similarities between Mugabe and Castro, darn there goes my romantic notions on Castro.. smile.gif