Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

There's your friday evening/night for you! Minneapolis folks only.

I know it's bit late but come to Minneapolis's convention center inshallah there's still time left, the event is highly organised and will go on till midnight, so time left to make yourself ready and put on your best, enjoy if you live in Minneapolis, I say!

SOMALI

GOVERNMENT

SUPPORT EVENT

SPEAKERS:

- DR. Elmi Duale, Somalui Government Ambassador to the United Nations

- THE PRESIDENT Abdullahi Y. Ahmed & THE P.M. Professor Ali M. Geddi

Will speak to the participants through a Teleconference system from Mogadishu, Somalia.

Waberi and Minnesota Singers will entertain the crowd.

WHEN: Friday, January 26, 2007 TIME

TIME: 5:00PM – Midnight

WHERE: Minneapolis Convention Center (Ball Room A).

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL:

Abdirizak (Duceysane) – Tel: (612) 702-2072

Safia - Tel: (651) 746-9465

Warsame: 612-978-9978

^ record it and podcast is for us ..

or even better, stream it live so that we can hear and ask questions, you just need a laptop, camera and a net connection smile.gif

Kashafa   

Munaafiq Kaafir Amxaar

MKA.

Coincidence ?

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I'm just sayin :D

Sometimes the stars(letters) just align right. Might be a missing initial L for Lover at the end. Ismun calaa Mus'amaa strikes again.

Sounds like an unmissable event. Urm..but it doesn't mention food. Will there be food? Something to choke on while the President and Prime Minister jostle for the Teleconference system mic?

Kashafa, munaafiq and kaafir? Do you have a right to call him that? That's excessive edab daro.

Pi   

Shucks! Looks like I'm gonna miss it. It's a good way to spend an evening. Hopefully, those who go will take pics, so we can get a glimpse of the event.

I suppose so Valenteenah, it's a seven hour event afterall, there's ought to be food, if not then refreshments surely! Canjeero, bariis, hilib ari/geel and bun comes to mind.

On the other hand Kashafa has no excuse whatsoever but his islamic princples have forsaken him because of emotions that are not based on Islam!

Anyhow MKA stands for something entirely different and he knows it! So no expalin there.

RedSea   

Val,what President and what Prim minister?

....you mean the daba dhilifs.The thugs,the x-warlord,the Xabashi with the somali passport(Geedi)? those...please don't disrespect us like that.They are not good enough to be anyone' leaders.

I am going to the other one instead at

University Ave.

This one is gathering of qabalist and knuckleheads,along with daba dhilif munaafiqs.

Kashafa   

Val, first off, I didn't call him that. I insinuated. Your cyber-boyfriend was always harping about reading comprehension. See camal, sisterada ? Anyway, I did suggest there's a L missing, afterwhich the name would change to Munaafiq Kaafir Amxaar Lover. Which explains a lot, don'cha think ?

I'm weel fiican oo shax shax eh. No edab darro. smile.gif

Aw Yoonis, So what does MKA really mean ? I was just making an educated guess.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Will there be food? Something to choke on while the President and Prime Minister jostle for the Teleconference system mic?

Val, are you looking for a corpse to flog to the chinese or something?

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^^I was there to show my support. Do take pics Yaa Red.

The one which is the anti-Xabashi occuapation will be held this sunday.If you are planing to attend that one,the info that is needed is posted on the political section of this forum by our brother OLOL.

As for taking pics,I will definately.By the way,I will try to drive by the one that Yonis is talking about,so I could just splash dirty melted ice with my car wheels on some qabalist old men and women.Watch out. :D

Pi   

Mujahid SNM, I think the english orphans, Somalilanders, are also organizing something today. The topics they will cover includes: the history of their english masters, and how they long for the British to come back. The conference will be concluded with some classic victimhood of sobbing, and of wailing over what happened during Siyaad Barre's Regime.

RedSea   

^I don't think so.Do you have anything to say,you sound desperate with those comments I must say.Focus on the topic.

But if you want to sit in a place just to swallow the words of bunch of munaafiqs,qabalists,cheering for warlords and the Xabashi occuapation just for the sake of one of their kinsmen being its leader,then you are more than welcome.

I want to take no part of that,however,no worries,because there is another which the decent people will gather on Sunday in Minneapolis itself along with many other guests(check more,it's posted on pol.section).It will be very informative.It will be dealing on how to tackle the issue facing the Somalis in Somalia,and I can tell you,it's not going to be illusional as the qabiil centered one at the convention center.

Kashafa says:

Munaafiq Kaafir Amxaar

MKA.

Coincidence ?

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I'm just sayin

Kashafa then wrote:
Sometimes the stars(letters) just align right.
Might be a missing initial L for Lover at the end. Ismun calaa Mus'amaa strikes again.

He then proceeds to say:
Anyway, I did
suggest
there's a L missing, afterwhich the name would change to Munaafiq Kaafir Amxaar Lover. Which explains a lot, don'cha think ?

He also wrote addressed to
sister Valenteenah:

Your cyber-boyfriend
was always harping about reading comprehension.

Make up your minds yourselves about his tasteless, wicked, hostile and unislamic conduct. He can say what he likes about me but not the good sister!

Address me the next time if you have got a grudge against me but don't ever come rushing all over the sister, Ducuf waaxid!