Sign in to follow this  
nuune

the leagues are about 2 start soon,what is your expectation

nuune   

i really can't wait the premiership 2 start soon,so do the spanish liGa and the italian one,the UAFA AND THE CHAMPION LEAGUE

Salam CalayakUM bRO

I cannot wait for the start of Seria. Am looking forward for a much improved peformance from my Beloved Giallo Rossi now that we have strengthed our Defence and Medfield with Chivu and Dacourt. I think Juve Milan lazio and Inter are gonan be the bigg guns again.

In Premier Fish and Chips smile.gif i can see Man u Running Rampant, especially if the retain the services of Veron, R.Van.Niss 50 goals this season??

La Liga?? well who nows, i personally see Braca suprising everone and wining the title this year. But i Can see a Real Juve final for the Cha,mpions League with Nedved Bing the hero.

Lefty   

I'm more Seria A fan than any others but I do watch other leagues time to time. Last year, I believed it was Inter-Milan year for both Seria A title and Champions League. Once again my money is on them although the early favour goes to AC Milan and Juva.

As far as others, Man oh man..Real Madrid is loaded or what but I don't think they will win anything. When are they going to realize they need defenders ??

England, it's Arsenal time! No more Manchester United glory!

N.O.R.F   

as a liverpool fan and after the shockin season last year, i aint sayin nada!!!!

seria a, juve are need to strengthen more to retain the title. Totti will be running round with his hair band no doubt but he wont be lifting a thing.

La liga, this will be an interesting year

Prem-mmmmn no comment

N.O.R.F   

i'm just lookin 4ward to that turkey vs england match,lol that will be hectic!!!! come on England (me is a former holigan)

nuune   
Northerner,sxb am also a big liverpoolean fan,but as u said am looking forwad to turkey vs england,i know it will be a crazy game,shiiiit,i can't wait it!!

H   

premiership is gonna be more intresting than ever... united are gonna do da thing as usuall to retain it this time.

ManUTd, Barchelona, Inter are my teams

good luck

WingA   

Without Beckham and Veron my two fav player in the world then i have little hope for United but i want Newcastle to do well this time round.

Seria A, Well am going for Ac Milan as normal coz thats my teams in italy..

and La Liga, Becks n Co ofcourse!!

peez..

nuune   

hashi,sxb u think united will do better, WiNgEr said it all,they don't have hope this season.

madrid will do craaack stuffs,can't wait