Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

STOIC   

^^^^Leo ni siku ya Uchumba (courtship).Yaonekana watu wote wana shikwa na upendo.Wapi moyo wako wakupenda? Watu wana peyana mahaba za bure kwa wenzio.Watu wote wanachemka na mapenzi jinsi maji kwenye moto yanaotowa mapovu :D

kichekesho lol hahahahahaha stoic mahaba hayo yako kwenye cinema za kidosi tu wasonjo wote leo ni kama siku zengeni, laki ji wewe una fanya nini leo na mpenzi wako umepeka maharagi na pilau au una vizia delivery?

STOIC   

Mchumbwa wangu anaishi state nyingine.Namshika kwa moyo kwa sasa manake hatupo mahala pamoja lakini jana usiku nilikuwa naye kwa simu.Tulipiga domo kwa muda ilitusiwe waliolegea.Hadi tulifika ncha ya juu mpaka tukakumbuka kwamba leo nisiku kawaida kama siku zingine jinsi ulivyo sema.Nitachunguwa siku kutoka kwa mbali leo :D

mimi na taka wewe CL ,,,,,,,,,, :D

if you don't stop this i'll use my only lil dirty words i know from Kiswahili ,,,, :D

Kubwa sana dada ,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

Are yous seriosuly telling me thats somesort of spoken lang! :rolleyes: lord have mercy! :D

i know hoobora soemthing or another

looooooooooooooool Ibtisam ,,,,,,

U mean Habari ya wewe ??? :D

NOW since the Valentine is over ,,,, i need the report ,,,,,,,, where did u go what happened and so on ,,,,,,,,,,

BOB   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

NOW since the Valentine is over ,,,, i need the report ,,,,,,,, where did u go what happened and so on ,,,,,,,,,,

After I had a nice dinner with my buddy and partner in this nice & trendy Somali restaurant, not to mention very affordable, we went to the Mosque for Isha prayers and then went to fetch another friend and then came back home and sat in front of the TV to watch Arsenal kick Bolton's behind.Wwheeeew :cool:

all in all it was a wonderful day just like any other day spent with family & friends and of course watching my beloved Gunners.

Sorry to disappoint you mate, I don't discuss my significant other in open forums but I am willing to tell you that I don't wait a certain day in the calendar year just to buy something for her and oooh..my lady knows how much she means to me and how I feel about her..i don't need a bloody card to say it for me... ;)

How did yours go and how many girls from SOL did you send free Valentine Cards?

Stoic...nifunge mlango na nizime taa nini kaka? :D lol

Cynical wewe ni Mkenya or tz?...naona unamenjoy beste wangu..muoneye huruma tafadali kwa sababu ni maskini ya mungu... :D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

How soon? Mary up adeer and make sure you shop around in baadiyaha. Don’t go through the painful process of sifting through the qalanjo’s you find in college campuses and in the shopping malls.

Midaan weligeed xerada ariga dhaafin oo aabaheed la yaqaan so qabo adeer.

ps--haddaad tartami kartidna Serenity yay ku dhaafin
:D

Xiinfaniin, Serenity is not up for the taking, She is already mine and taken, so stop giving her away :D

BOB   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

mimi ni wa bongo bob

Bongo wa wapi...Da'slam, Arusha or Dodoma?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Emperor   

Badotu unauliza Mjini Dar mzee wangu, eti ARusha? Nifanye nini na wachaga Aroooo with those menu mikundu lol

I though, Valentine's was Haram, what's wrong with the brothers and sisters?