Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

ohh someone left a note and red rose on my desk saying happy Vday with no name just xxx snif snif now am on quest to find out who it was.... RED SHOES RED SCARF RED Bag i love this day ...

HAPPY VDAY 2 ALL THE SINGLE LADIES this is a toast to all u beautiful ladies out there who are fotunate to be single .. and a note of commiseration to the man who where fortunate to have us, the losers who had us and lost us and the very lucky *******s who will still meet us!!!!

the man who where fortunate to have us, the losers who had us and lost us and the very lucky *******s who will still meet us!!!!

which one of these is your favorate ???? :D

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

How does one celebrate Valentine's Day while being involved in a Cyber-Romance?

I once had a crush on this girl I saw on SOL whom I later found out had a soft spot for my buddy who had a fling with her older sister after being dumped by her younger twin sisters and then hit it off withe her neighbour whom she caught chatting up her best friend behind her cousin's back whom he was cheating on for her schoolmate before he tried to tempt her naive classmate who didn't fancy her old flame whom she said wasn't all that because he tried to get it on with her gossip partner who has a reputation in Paltalk of being a man-eater and then moved on to her niece after being introduced to him by her aunt who went to school with his uncle that married to her all time favourite aunt whom is rumoured to have taught her how to get any Faarax she wanted...are you with me?

Because this girl is said to be cute but daft at the same time and sucks her thump when she sleeps and snores like a thirsty buffalo, eats like a hippo, sweats like an obese that lost in Kalahari dessert and swears like an old woman who lost her glasses, tooth and walking stick all at the same time and did I mention that she kicks like a wild mule, walks like a chameleon and runs like a tortured runaway slave.

to keep a long story short, she hates flowers and she will think you brought it for her to eat it like she was a cow and don't even think about buying her chocolates as she got no teeth in sight. I guess a small price to pay for consuming too much sweets in her prime and not listening to her dentist's advice after he told her to maintain her dental hygiene by brushing her teeth at least three times a day.

Anyway try as you may, there is no way on earth for you to show your affection, at least physically, as you are thousands of miles apart but still crazy or docile enough to believe a word of what she types while munching away tons of chocolate bars or god knows how many mountains of ice creams, especially when she swears on her fake nails and her $ 2.99 hair extension and goes on for ages about how she will forever love you as you are simply the greatest Sac-Sac she's ever came across and says the same thing to everyman and his dog that look at her way.

So what you guys suggest one should do, suppose one is desperate for confusion in other words in need of amateur help or should I say Madax Faluuq ala Maryooleey style?

so let's hear it people and please keep it short & simple. let's start with you...yeah you...you with the (never mind).

come on let's go...I haven't got all day...I've got a hike to hitch or is it hitchhike to catch all the way to my rural African village where my beloved awaits with Muufo, Maraq & Malaay plus thermos full of Waarikoow.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by Northerner:

I didnt know Vickey Pollard was an SOL member
:D

I have no idea who that is and I KID YOU NOT. is she an Arsenal or Liverpool fan?

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

looooooooooooooooooool ........ halkaana ma idin la martay ?? ,,,,, cajiiiiiiiiiiiib ! !

I've 2 hours to go for a nice dinner ,,,,,, how about you guys ??

STOIC   

I had a good sleep last night.I wish all of you a combination of intimacy, passion, and commitment to your loved once :D