Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad

Asylum Seeker Kills Himself to Give Son UK Stay

Foolish African, there is nothing more to it then that really.As far as his son is concerned am plenty sure there are kids younger then him who have witnessed more dreadful things. He is African, so he will live am sure.

Originally posted by liibaan:

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

he is a coward and will insha Allah be a loser in the hereafter

Did that bring you satisfaction? :confused:

What kind of satisfaction would I derive from a loser I don't know who has deprived his son of a father?I'm just stating the facts,ma'am.
I was referring to his fate in the hereafter. Plenty of men deprive their sons of a father while staying alive and staying away. May be u ought to save your indignation for those whose fate on the planet u can influence positively and leave the dead whose fate who have no say over to the Lord.

I don’t think he should have committed suicide, you can overcome hardships with time, but death is permanent --- nonetheless, non of us ever experienced a moment such as that – we can only sympathize, and recognize his struggles.

There are millions of refugees who seek to get to a better place and risk their lives, and in essence that’s a form of suicide, or those who submit their lives into slavery, whether it be sexual or physical labour.

Baluug   

You're right sheherazade,I should leave the dead with their fate that they have already reached.But I think it is just pathetic what some people do and think it is the right thing to do for themselves and their family.