Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Portions

I went to Whole Foods yesterday to buy my fav spicy Thia Chips..It felt little light. Opened the bag just to find it is full of air, and almost quarter less than what the content use to be. Is it me, or we are getting less for the same price we usually pay.

That's daylight robbery! You should have submitted a complaint to your trading standards people. Next time, weigh the packet before opening it, if it is lighter than the advertised weight, you have a case.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

I went to Whole Foods yesterday to buy my fav spicy Thia Chips..It felt little light. Opened the bag just to find it is full of air, and almost quarter less than what the content use to be. Is it me, or we are getting less for the same price we usually pay.

Err...sorry distribution problem, that packet wasn't for the U.S., it was for Europe icon_razz.gif .

Paragon   

^Listen now, we're talking food not ego massaging smile.gif .

PS: I didn't say it implicitly, did I? Afterall the Yanks are the most commical lot :D .

Nephissa   

Che, call the customer service # on the back of the package. You'll get a free one month supply of jibis. Make sure to send me some.. ;)

It drives me bonkers when I buy socks from Walmart, some of their socks come in a pack of 6 or 12 pairs. Sometimes I find one sock missing, not a pair but, ONE! what fool steals just one sock? Now I open them up in the store to count. Tuugo tuugo dhashay.

Which reminds I need to buy socks :D

Nephiso...I would be calling every company that processes food. From, what I understand all companies are doing it now as means to cut cost and retain more employees. Even Dorittos have smaller bags now.

On the positive, obesity may go down.