Sign in to follow this  
Abu Jibreel

Where were you born and raised..?

The Zack   

CHE and Blessed, I am not saying an entire town is full of only one qabiil, that would be crazy, I was talking about the majorities. We all know Gabiley is mostly filled by Blessed's cousin and what so. :D

Abtigiis   

Born in Dhagaxbuur, raised in Harar and Addis Ababa. Laakiin, fasaxa iskuulka waxaan caano u doonan jiray miyiga. And that bucolic confidence refuses to leave me ever since.

War Maaddeey'gani waa ba cir ka soo dhac. Inabba caadi maaha. :D:D ilaa xitaa Amiirka Alshabab xaasaskooda tel numberkoody hayaaa.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

^Zack, maadaaba qarxis u baahan, intaad A & T iyo Dajiye daba dhutineysid aa kugu filan
:D

Maaddeey LOOOOOOOL, so u believe every ONLF supporter is an O? Waar xaajadu saas ma aha, sidaada inaan reer hobyo ahay baa laga yaabaa.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

The Zack-Beled Weyne was mini-Xamar in terms of diversity-no real majority.

2 clans dominate Beled Weyne, the X and B. The H flows ninyahow, I am not sure if you have ever been there.

Abtigiis   

Don't worry Zack. Meeshan dadka inta ONLF, ama Somalilander, ama Puntlander ah qabiilkooda waan naqaanaa. The rest, waa uun qiyaas.

It is not difficult to tell who is a Pirate, an aqoonsi-lander, and an ONLF from the discussions in the politics section. Ama Philadelphia ha joogo ama Beledweyne, a Pirate isma qarin karo. Sidoo kale, casiir boys lander noqdayna waynu haynaa like Ngonge. Markaa it is all clear.

Maaddeey wali lambarkiisa ma hayo. Laakin way iska soo bixi doontaa. Faarax Macallin suu u difaacayey laakiin waxaan ka yaabi inaanu Ilmaader noqono. :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Zack-I haven't been there ninyahow but I have been to Jalalaqsi
;)

I have never been to Somalia(jamhuuriyaddii yareed) and I know better than you do, ehe.

P.s. Is Jalalaqsi really a town name? Darn!

The Zack   

^Ask AT&T and Dajiye? Yacni ayagaa isku qabiil tahiin miyaa ka waddaa, war raali ahow LOL if I haven't known it till today I don't think it is important enough to worry about knowing it now.

P.s. Are u from Burtinle as some here say?

Maaddeey   

A & T, sababta aad nanbarkeyga u heyn waa inaanan il qabiil wax ku fiirinin! 'Dacuuhaa fa'innahaa muntinah'dii Suubbanahaan ku dhegganahay & 'Dugsi ma leh qabyaaladi waxay dumiso mooyaane'dii Tima Cadde.

The Zack, anigu laan-dheere ayaan ahay saa Qabaa'ilka Soomaaliyeedoo dhan laygama xigo smile.gif

Blessed   

The Zack- Adigaa abtirsi doon ah, ma istidhi? :D Though, I don't see the problem with knowing peoples qabiils / regions.

I think AbuJ was looking for a more global input. smile.gif I think the places we grew up and the cultures we were exposed have more of an impact on our charecter, outlook than our qabils.