Sign in to follow this  
Quite -Storm

If You Are Crazy About MotorBikes Then You Got to See This.........

I always loved anything that had 2 Wheels and ever since I was young I used to dream about them, When I was 15 I had A BMX and I used to ride it every weekend, now that I am older I like riding bikes and I am gone get one soon Inshaallah.

If you like bikes like me then this pics will take your breath away, just look at the fine details and the fine design.

If some of the pics dont show, just right click on them and chose show picture...have fun.

suz-gsxr600-03-bikepics-44080.jpg

suz-gsxr750-03-bikepics-43850.jpg

yam-r6-99-bikepics-00465.jpg

suz-gsxr750-02-bikepics-15046.jpg

yam-r1-03-bikepics-43521.jpg

yam-r1-03-bikepics-43520.jpg

hon-cbr600-03-bikepics-43513.jpg

hon-cbr600-02-bikepics-15137.jpg

Jaabir   

I am yet to meet a Somali girl who would ride or die with me on a bike.. most of the girls I offered to ride with me are just too damn scared to even cruise on a slow speed let alone going 80 mph!!

Daaaaym.. I could only reminisce about riding bikes now.. too bad my student ass cant afford shit.. :D

anyways.. screw the japanesse bikes man.. Ducati is the real shit.. check these sexy thangs out

bostromsbike2.jpg

st4yellow.jpg

2000748.jpg

Hey Darmen that shit is tight but I love my Japanese bike, specially the Suzuki GXS 750 man that is awsome, but I must say that Ducati makes a nice bikes but not reliable as the Japanese ones.

LuCkY   

U KNOW GUYS I MUST ADMIT THESE ARE REALLY AWESOME BIKES-TOO EXPENSIVE I WOULD IMAGINE.

DARMAN YOU SHOULD SEE MY SISTER SHE IS CRAZY ABOUT THEM AND THE TRUCKS-SHE SAID SHES GONNA OWN ONE SOMEDAY. SHE HAS RIDDEN WITH SOMEONE BEFORE.