Sign in to follow this  
money

Olympic's blurring my ......

Pucca   

this aussie dude (who i thought had a cute accent but now hate) came walking into class for the exam, walks to the front and says "i can tell which of you are canadians" and he goes on to point out several people leaving out only the international students.

then he asks "guess how i know?" at first im thinking he's a)an a$$, b)an even bigger *** assuming im canadian when im clearly Somali-Canadian..there's a difference...

anyway someone asked "how?" and he answers....

"cuz none of you are wearing medals around your necks"

:mad: oh no he didnt!! how dare he?! im just glad no one found his joke (lame lame) funny...

$tupid aussie.

Som@li   

Now I am thinking inventing Islamic Olympics, or Halaal Olympics. There are many games where Muslim girls can take part without doing something unislamic, and the other games like swimmming will not be allowed to air/show,but the ceremonies will be shown.

Olympics is more than celebrity, and long before TVs were invented, still had thrills and excitements.

Puca, what is with the Canadians? They came with a large team but so far won nothing,that Aussie dude was right :D

Pucca   

^shaqo ku taalo ma'aha! leave the canadians alone, they're all very talented athletes...its just this year waanala inkaaray.

Nephissa   

I am addicted to watching the olympic games, specially the gymnastics, diving, swimming and valley-ball so far. What is killing me is the beauty and human spirit of the athletes and the pride many of their countrywomen and men have seeing them compete and win. What is more captivating and astounding to see is so many talented girls doing such acrobatic and aesthetic sports and I think to myself where are the Muslim girls?

Dude, gymnastics/volleyball/diving, all wear things we don't normally want to see on a Muslim girl/person. Even if the Olympic committee were to allow the wearing of longer more modest uniforms for Muslim players, the non Muslims would still have advantage over us because of the comfort and flexibility that comes with their [half-nakedness] attire. Less clothes means easier breathing, it does help when you have to move fast, move your arms etc etc..Abuu maryo weeyne, eey baa cunaya, 17th place baa ku sugi koleey.. sheekadii waxaa ka dhacayso ahayd "mana dhawni magacna i raac" :D . 100 degrees soo istaag adoo raran ee qorax isku dil, 17th place-na gal, dhibkeeday leedahay!

I had a hard time watching the men's diving duos the other night with their skin tight speedos! Istaqfurullaah! Did anyone notice where every guy's hands flew once the camera showed them under the surface of the water? :eek: