Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

UAE in Pics!

Salma   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

80s and 70s
:D

Old%20Deira7.jpg

I remember, as a kid, trying to get into the building so that I can go to the top floor and look at the world beneath. The Indian security guard chased us away.

old-dubai3.jpg

Heh Heh Heh

Unquote:-

The old photo of Dawar Elsaca (The Clock Tower Roundabout in the Corniche Street)!!! U reminded me of old lovely memories.

"What will UAE do when the oil money drys up? Dumb cats....keep spending money on qaataar buildings and not creating jobs or building factories....UAE will crash as fast as it rose."

Of course, eventually the world will crash also. So what shall we do b4 the world gets crashed? curse the life or live the life?!

Folks, this country was a desert, a total desert. The late president was very optimistic, he trusted his abilities, worked hard and supported his nation. With the luck of the oil, the result is what u see in above pics now.

So, simply any1 can do it. Any1.

hmm Abu Dhabi is amazing its just lacks beaches, u need to drive till Al Rahba to swim (45 mins driving from the city), specially in this heat, unbearable & suffocating August. I can't camp in the Ice-Rink all the time.

king_450   

Originally posted by me:

We can do that easily, if this war stops and the oil money flows.

True dat,but it will happen in Puntland take my word for that.

yes I went there recently ,and oh boy it is great,for all the hate i had with these Arab Nations it evaporated when i went there in person. So all i have to say is Job Well Done.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Zulfa:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

[qb] 80s and 70s

old-dubai3.jpg

Heh Heh Heh

Unquote:-

The old photo of Dawar Elsaca (The Clock Tower Roundabout in the Corniche Street)!!! U reminded me of old lovely memories.

lool...Ilaah baa weyn and how busy with traffic and how built the area was when I was driving past today.