Dalmar1

PM Kheyre sends SPIES to Kismayo to gather intelligence as Jubaland invasion is being prepared by the SFG

Recommended Posts

Dalmar1   

Ra’iisal Wasaare Kheyre Oo Mas’uuliyiin Qarsoodi Ah udirsaday Kismaayo Si Ay Ugu Soo Gudbiyaan Xog Kusaabsan Jubbaland

 

image.png.4c03ea65247c5bdc70ec89ac68330663.png

 

Sida ay inoo sheegeen ilo wareed lagu kalsoon yahay waxaa Mas’uuliyiin katirsan Dawlada Soomaaliya ay gaareen Magaalada Kismaayo kuwaas oo Xukuumada ay dano gaar ah udirsatay.

Ilaha aan xogtaan ka helnay oo ka gaabsaday inaan xigano magacooda ayaa waxay la kulmin wax is hortaag ah maadaama Mas’uuliyiinta Dawlada aysan tegi karin Kismaayo.

Deegaanada Jubbaland waxaa hore loogu diiday Xubno ka baxay Muqdisho oo Dawlada Federaalka katirsanaa dibna looga soo celiyey Garoonka Diyaaradaha Kismaayo.

Hogaamiyaha Maamul Gobolleedka Jubbaland Axmed Maxamed Islaam Madoobe ayaa dagaal siyaasadeed oo cirka iyo dhulka ah kala dhaxeeyaa Dawlada Dhexe islamarkaana hadda uu sii cakirmay isku soo dhawaanshiyo la filayey.

Siyaasiyiinta ka fikirka ka duwanaada Axmed Madoobe ayaa waxaa la sheegay inuu kasoo tarxiilo Magaalada Kismaayo.

Mas’uuliyiinta Xukuumada Soomaaliya Ee Kismaayo udirtay ayaa la sheegay inay Kasoo Jeedaan Beesha Ogaadeen Jufada Reer Isaaq,waxaana ay soo gudbinayaan xogaha Maamulka Jubbaland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a bigger farce than Puntland election. We have the dumbest leaders running the show. Their priorities are all messed up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dalmar1   
25 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Why not invade Afgooye and Balcad instead of one thousand kilometer Kismaayo. 

Cajiib.

Fighting off Al-shabaab isn't the main concern for Farmaajo, its winning back Kismaayo/Jubaland for his displaced clan that is the prized goal especially since he has less then 2 years left now of his term.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oodweyne   
42 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

Fighting off Al-shabaab isn't the main concern for Farmaajo, its winning back Kismaayo/Jubaland for his displaced clan that is the prized goal especially since he has less then 2 years left now of his term.

From an alleged "Somali nationalist" who started his political career back in January of 2017 with slogan of "Farmaajo Iigeeya", to the sight of seeing of a man trying to win a clannish fight against others, as his days in power moves ever rapidly to a close, is really a sight to behold.

But then again, that is the innate DNA of the political reality of Somalia. And it seems, what is apt in here is to recall what Mr Ralph Waldo Emerson once said about a "known thief", which was:

"Louder he protested his innocence, the quicker we counted our silver-spoon".

Or as he actually put it in his memorable quote:

"The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons".

And in the case of the politics of Somalia, particularly their pseudo-nationalists, we can say this with supreme confidence, which is:

".....The louder these politicians preen with or pretest their claim of being a "Somali Nationalist", the quicker others should check their guns and find out whether they are well and truly ready. Just to ensure that the "clannish skulduggery" those "alleged nationalists" will soon be pulling shall not make them the teeming casualty of the day......."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dalmar1   
36 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

From an alleged "Somali nationalist" who started his political career back in January of 2017 with slogan of "Farmaajo Iigeeya", to the sight of seeing of a man trying to win a clannish fight against others, as his days in power moves ever rapidly to a close, is really a sight to behold.

But then again, that is the innate DNA of the political reality of Somalia. And it seems, what is apt in here is to recall what Mr Ralph Waldo Emerson once said about a "known thief", which was:

"Louder he protested his innocence, the quicker we counted our silver-spoon".

Or as he actually put it in his memorable quote:

"The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons".

And in the case of the politics of Somalia, particularly their pseudo-nationalists, we can say this with supreme confidence, which is:

".....The louder these politicians preen with or pretest their claim of being a "Somali Nationalist", the quicker others should check their guns and find out whether they are well and truly ready. Just to ensure that the "clannish skulduggery" those "alleged nationalists" will soon be pulling shall not make them the teeming casualty of the day......."

With all the gloom and doom Farmaajo has brought us Somalis in general, none is more pleased about his tenure then certain segment of Reer Mogadishu, because he (farmaajo) has finally awoken the gullible mass of Reer Mogadishu that were far too long living in deep kumbaya fantasy dream where the scent of Siade Barre's qabyaalad/clanism was gone, but now they are awoken into the reality of bitter cold truth of Farmaajo's clannish intent of destroying and subjugating them.

Kudos to Farmaajo for knocking some sense back into the gullible Reer Mogadishu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dalmar1   
12 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

You know Farmaajo and Kheyr are doing something right when you have anarchists and secessionists b!tching about them.

Petty insults as always, its cruelly astounding that you have Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas, in short abaayo Che Xaarkad shubaysid naga ilaali.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oodweyne   
56 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

You know Farmaajo and Kheyr are doing something right when you have anarchists and secessionists b!tching about them.

Che,

The art of knowing the extend to which one is contended to be a "sycophantic arse-licker" to some passing politicians, requires from you to just "observe" the length he (or she) will go to fart their way to the faces of those who never had a good thing to say about the same politicians he (or she) exist on this earth to be so "obsequies" for them.

In other words, that you don't see the cooking "clusterfuck-show" in which these clique in Villa Somalia are preparing, whilst you are ever ready to vomit your way to the faces of those who quite clearly see what the likes of the chancers in Villa Somalia are up to, only goes to show the extend (as I said) you are even less dignified than a mere "retained woman", who in turn is ever ready to polish any "turd" that comes out from the mouth of the man who keeps her in "indignity".

But, then, as I suppose, yours was never anything too dignified to which to write home about it. After all, to be from a "certain cowardly ilk", who in turn have the habit of running away from their own shadows most of the times, and then end up as someone who is happy to be Villa Somalia's propagandist is not, really, too much of a leap of a jump on your part.

So I won't hold it against you, my friend.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cheese fellow is just now trying  to act as the former warlord Barre hiiraale it's all snf versus  spm  early 1990s.  It's now just the afweyne remnants just want to take down the longfooted community and their Kenyan overlords. The only differences  the jihadist are on the outskirts waiting their chances. And kismayo being the  end  price it's a tribal war disguised as a nationalistic war. It's a mess. Since the garboharay clan are landlocked. Since the creation of the raskibaki brigade led by Hebel madoobe jihadi hada dib a shahaatay oo kitaabkale u  dhaartay.  Ileen nimankani wa niman kutub baddan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Petty insults as always, its cruelly astounding that you have Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas, in short abaayo Che Xaarkad shubaysid naga ilaali.

 

 

I haven't insulted. You seem to have comprehension problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oodweyne,

Very classy  as usual. Do you actually read what you write? Villa Somalia seem have to find a permanent residence in your mind. Take a break and  let Suldaanka continue with the trolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oodweyne   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Oodweyne,

Very classy  as usual. Do you actually read what you write? Villa Somalia seem have to find a permanent residence in your mind. Take a break and  let Suldaanka continue with the trolling.

Che,

Well, you may think that, but that only that speaks about the level of the mean intelligence you are sporting in here, and nothing else, my friend. After all, only someone with that level of debilitating low intelligence will assume that a mere airing of a basic truth (of what Villa Somalia is up to) is to be akin to a "trolling tactics", as you are currently under the impression of it.

And secondly, again, you may actually think that talking about the "patent skulduggery" of Villa Somalia and the sight of seeing others making the case against it, as something akin to person who is having a "ghost" of Villa Somalia in his (or her) head. But that in the truth of it only speaks about the "poverty" of the case you are making in here.

Or at least it speaks about how to you - given that you are card-carrying obsequies toady for Villa Somalia - everything that says so much of a cross word against them in Villa Somalia is an "indication" of an "obsession" in which some have about them folks in Villa Somalia. And you assume them folks to be saying nothing that, indeed, may be speaking the truth of the situation at hand.

Hence, as I said it previously, I shan't hold it against you. And in particularly, I will not hold it against you when you  - like right now - are in one of your usual dose of a "daily Orwellian's propaganda screech" at the behest of political clique of Villa Somalia. Which is what you are currently doing in this particular discussion.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.