Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

The perfect guy!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Kix Kix Kix
:D
Wallahi mafiyoobid. Meeshan aa dhoola cadeynoyaa,ileen xoog aan ku qoslo mahayii...

Yaa ku yiribo awalba waan fiyoobaa...lol...Nacam yaa akhi, anaa magnuun...Labadii carabi Somalia la'igu barijiray intaasaa ka hartay...Hadha Yakfi...

Salaam that would be ideal, yes, but wallahi what attracts me most to brothers is their love for the deen. I don't care for looks, that is all rubbish. Give me a good personality, and someone who is constantly thinking of Allah anyday! Good post akhi, may Allah Azaawajaal reward you.

Al-Mu'minah, all that is good...And it wouldn't hurt if he is easy on the eyes too, you know...Wax la fiirinkaro...Not wax laga ordaayo... ;)

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:

Salaam that would be ideal, yes, but wallahi what attracts me most to brothers is their love for the deen. I don't care for looks, that is all rubbish. Give me a good personality, and someone who is constantly thinking of Allah anyday! Good post akhi, may Allah Azaawajaal reward you.

Al-Mu'minah,
all that is good...And it wouldn't hurt if he is easy on the eyes too, you know...Wax la fiirinkaro...Not wax laga ordaayo...
;)
[/qb]
KKKKKKKKKKKK Ukhti you are too funny!