Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

The Forbidden Kingdom - Jackie Chan - Jet Li

peasant   

Waraa i am looking forward seeing Harold and Kumar 2: escape from gitmo ..I think that is going to be one hell of a hilarious movie..

looooooooooool@badhbadhle ,,,,

I'm just telling u it will be available in India the very next day ,,,, it'll take few days to come here through the DHL ,, :D

Chimera   

Peasant which harold and kumar movie involved eating lots of hamburgers and some funny squirl/bever thingy jumping on that asian guy's lap?(or something like that :D )

GJ loool

yup Jackie still actionpacked

JB aight!

peasant   

why wait india ...second day you can download from lime wire and besides you can make extra bucks ..I know your part of the world copy right is not an issue.

Chimera   

how could this be a sequal? didn't they say in the end of that whitecastle movie that they would go to Amsterdam to smoke weed? :D (i thought they released a movie revolving around this theme) or are they going to be arrested in this movie somewhere in holland and then send to GITMO?

i think i'm going to watch whitecastle again last time i've seen it was 3 years ago :D

Chimera   

looooooooooooooooool@NorthKorea and Al-Q working together, that movie looks good,definitely going to watch that one

i just finished watching whitecastle again and LMAO remember this police sketch by that racist officer when they were on the run...

haroldkumarjo1.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D