Sign in to follow this  
Hayat

slang

Hayat   

Blessed, my dear dont consume yourselve in envy-its staining your good name. :D:D

I'm not the one that is bragging about something that I'm obviously having trouble with

wtf!!...yes i am having trouble with people using slang i thought we established that from the beginning. :confused:

for the record i honestly was going to edit my reply-but then again what can i say...you just want to vent your anger on those rich kids which somehow in your preverted mind you think you can achieve that through relenting on me. build a bridge!!

Malika   

^@ the end of the day,your talking nonsense,your just getting your knickers in a twist for nothing.. camaal , got it@ Norf.

NGONGE   

You're mixing your slang here, people. If you don't stop, somebody's getting shanked (with a butter knife, get me?).

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

You're mixing your slang here, people. If you don't stop, somebody's getting shanked (with a butter knife, get me?).

:D

Hayat   

what can i say maybe i should use the low ball technique....

"you see thats what happens when your public school teachers applied for a postion at my prestigious school...i became a degenerate like you!!"

Ibtisam   

I don't get the big deal here :confused: Different people, different strokes.

*Hayat* If you find that you are easily influenced in a negative way, regardless of whether it is language, action or any other way, make your views/concerns known to your friends and if this does not deter them, then distance yourself from them and make new friends, if it is that much of a big deal for you.

Also the text you sent to your friend as a reply is far too long for a text, it is a bloody essay. You might want to just call people, rather than text[ing] them. It will save you time and maybe even time.

I personally do not have a problem with how people express themselves or communicate with me, as long as I understand them. Therefore I think it is one thing to say you do not like it and will not use it, it is another to try and police grown people. Someone who can write/speak in both slang and standard [any language] is not a retard or degenerate, in fact they are skilled and open minded enough to learn something outside of their own comfort zone. I would go as far as saying it is a transferrable skill which could be useful in many aspects of ones life, particularly if they work with youngsters, have kids, young relatives. If nothing else, it alleviates the isolation young people feel and closes the generation gap between parents and their children [or between the elder and the youngsters]

Ibtisam   

^^You know I can, but it would be a waste of time, not to mention it would drive Hayat up the wall and she will attack me. :D