Sign in to follow this  
Archdemos

Experienced belly busters desperately needed!

I have a problem, I can’t seem to get rid of my belly fat no matter how many ab crunches I do. Sure the stomach wall muscles are as hard as they can be. But the problem is there is this top layer of fat I can’t seem to shift.

I’m on a new regime which includes eating 3500 calories a day in conjunction with my heavy lifting regime. So far the results have been good, except for the horrid belly fat.

My diet is good and balanced with virtually zero trans fats.

If any SOL’ers have personal experiences of successfully burning this stubborn fat, then I’m all ears.

PS! I will be attending my first ever Somali wedding in a month’s time and need this fat gone asap.

Thanks in advance smile.gif

Abyan   

Waxaan maqli jiray caloosha baruurta badan go´a sariirtaa lagu duuduubaa, markaas aa ladhuunjiyaa, kadib wee isku aruuree...

sariirtaa lagu duuduubaa, wee isku aruuree markaas

My Somali is terrible apologies, from what i could understand, i can't see how that is plausible.

Aaliyyah   

^I don't think it has anything to do with your somali being terrible I don't understand it myself and my somali is off the hook lol...

anyways, I think consistent jogging might help you lose belly fat. Give it a shot.

salaam

Qorax   

3 jeer maalintii haddaad fuud abeeso cabtid 2 wiig guduhood calooshu waa kaa go'eysaa. Dukaamada shiineeska ayaa laga helaa fuud abeeso. :D

Thnx Aaliyah416, but if i do quite a bit of cardio it will burn more calories that are needed for my body building regime. I was thinking more along the lines of a specific exercise or technique that targets the stomach area generally, besides the Ab-crunches.

I've got a beer belly and i don't even drink :-(

Daaweeye thnx for the input but ill avoid Chinese alternatives especially when it involves snakes.

PS! i might not have a choice and start to run once I've reached my target mass.

I’m on a new regime which includes eating 3500 calories a day in conjunction with my heavy lifting regime. So far the results have been good, except for the horrid belly fat.

First of all, thats way too much food. How many hours are you lifting? Are you sweating and panting the whole time? If not, you're not burning enough calories. Who prescribed this regimen for you? If you got it off the internet, it could be dangerous as many bodybuilder's diets include high amounts of protein, fat and carbs because they have to stay in the positive(eat more calories than they burn).

I'm sorry but your best bet is to reduce your calories and carbs and add cardio(intense)to your routine. It's simply not possible to spot reduce.

Chimera   

Archdemos, if your a girl then natural fat around the belly area is far more appealing than ripped abs. I doubt your a girl though since your calorie intake is huge.

Train your abs only 2 times a week, anything more will be counterproductive. It takes time, but time flies, so just continue and you will get the results you want.

Blessed   

Cardio.. Cardio. I've lost belly fat after child birth through cardio. I couldn't even do crunches and it worked. As C&H said, you can't spot reduce you have to burn the fat and it eventually comes off.

Juxa   

blessed some are blessed with good genes

Archy, you are eating too much, cuno buuran meeshay gashana buuran, change your eating habits, eat less

if all fails, get nip and tuck. it worked for me

Juxa   

yes nip and tuck, if you dont like it, sort it out once and for all

technolojiga waxa loo soo dejiyay inlaga faaiideysto, if one feels conscious about few fat rolls. cut it all off

Juxa   

i am prepared for the birth of my triplets insha allah.

i got funds set aside, whatever i dont like i shall fight it like darwish fighting ingiriis

ruuxa karid