Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Misbronouced Words,Accents,Etc Etc...

Macalin   

Asalaam Caleeykum Waraxmatuallah Wabarakat!

Yaa shabab-Ul-SOL...see layahay!

I Have decided to make FUN of ppl Again,this time Us Included....Now u tell me Words that u found very humourous,Funny,confused or ur very own 'Veevarite' word u like 2 misprnounce or just say when you wanna be silly ol Goofy like me..

Heres my list by ethinicity...Subxaanalah,Yaa dhib isku gee oo ani ahayn...iska soco..waxba maahe. :D

Etthiopians: This folks just cant say 'THA',they say some like 'TOGESAR'-Ar ar...what happend to the TOGETHER?? :D Lets use in a sentence shall we?... 'Se Government of Esiopia and Eritria is meeting Togesar in Addis'

KKUKUYUS(kenyati): This Ilka Digirs cant say the 'R' and 'L' words...check this out.... 'Can i have some FLIES???

SUDANEESE: This Dark Blue brothers cant say the 'P' and 'F'...Ama use it in a sentence since some of yalls is SLOW(no not U-but Se oser one behhind U): 'You not Allow To 'FARK'(imagine this in sound only?)Here,Your car will be towed... Or,

'The 'Froflem is Prom Your side'(war anakaa wax aragne :D !)....

NOW I DON WANNA GO TO MY SOMALI PPLS...But,Lets Just Use one ;....'The Barooblem with somali BeoBle,is they SAY Beoble when they want to say Beoble!' --War kaga Qabo!..anyways see and hear ur Goofy lines

CONTINUED BERRI

lolo that is funny stuff! I work with this ethiopian guy, he can not say #3(three), he always says "sree"..and this chinese guy can not say what is wrong..this is what he say "what us wong"..

Mowgli   

loool I love the way the chinese can't say association so they say it as asuusciation lool cracks me up every time...oh yea and the germans/Austrians can't say yes lol they say yaa with that heavy accent

Changed   

paki and indians cant say "W" and they cant say "TH" this is what a paki would say..Vad (what) are you doing? vere is da vader? ve vand someding do be done aboud dis bulshid smile.gifsmile.gif

Macalin   

Lol..Home...he says what??? Sree?..subxaanala

Uniques..lool,Waa maxay are u dating a PAKI Brother?

Rudy,Baliis Bariis for Me-

Idils,Whats Up wth the French?...Istead of the THE they be like,'Ze,Problem Iz Ze Amerikans'..ar wuuu

Jaabir   

Originally posted by miz-unique:

paki and indians cant say "W" and they cant say "TH" this is what a paki would say..Vad (

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK lol.. U dhon dhok lik dhat lol

waraa lakaad.. we seem to have problem with the number 6 too... yeah.. i mean Zikis lol

and i once heared this brother saying..

waatsh aaut yoa are saalaaf lol he cracked me up lol..

good topic dawg..

LuCkY   

Thats some funny stuff but Lakkad didnt you just mispronounce the word mispronounce when you wrote "misbronouced" or was that intentionaL? :D:D <-----No Pun Intended.

Changed   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

Uniques..lool,Waa maxay are u dating a PAKI Brother?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL........vy you qarxis me like daaat....? me and my paki dont like do dalk aboud dad(that) kind of stuff icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

lol@lucky..wlc back i see u had a long eid vication.....sister we somalis cannot bronounce things right..we have broblem with the word bee i mean the word bee(P)..lol..lakhad is just suffering from the bee(P) sydrome icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

LuCkY   

thnx miz-unique...aLthough it wasnt much of an eid vacation nor any fun.

LoL @ cant pronounce 'bee' i mean 'p'.