Sign in to follow this  
murefu

DO SOMALIAN YOUNG GENERATION CARE IMPORTANCE OF TIME?

Miriam1   

WHAT !!! excuse me where are u coming from " dont understand the importance of time !!?...

To begin with the younger generation has more pressures form parttime jobs and school to family and peer pressure.

I can personally speak for that..since my grad year began i havent had one good night of sleep in the week.

Muref ur topis are nonsense think before u speak

what u got against us younsters man?

feeling too old :D

hmmmmm are u asking if our generation respects time in reference to others???? Well if that is the question, then i haven't seen many that have. As matter I have ended quite a lot of acquintances because of that type of behavior. People would say they would something at a particular time and they don't and one just waste their time because they believed them. I don't accept that type of behavior, but i noticed a lot of other people tolerate it because they be like "well what can i do" well for one thing stop letting people get away with such disrespect and as the behavior was or had been taught, after years it could be untaught.

Well i gave you my 1 1/2 cents I just hope it's just for what u were asking for :(:(:(:(

I think maybe Jawahiir he was talking somali people respecting other somali people times not to school or work stuffs, because i did noticed that mentality of time changes when it concerns another somali. At least that's how i had seen it.

Miriam1   

Scorpion Sista he probably meant that but then again ever other person who posts to his topic could come up with thier intrepretation of the TOPIC ! Murefu u should honestly just try to put more though to what u post and not leave us guessing...

underdog   

I would agree with Jawahiir on this one. It's a very vague question with too many interpretations. Now, Mrefu, I'm no expert on the issues of time, but don't you think we're undermining the importance of time by wasting it trying to figure out what you're asking???

N.O.R.F   

i think the question murefu was trying to put forward was, do the young generation understand the importance of time?

we have all said to ourselves and others we will do such and such a task "soon", soon becomes ahh another time, another time is then forgotten.

As the saying goes 'time is of the essence'and what we need to do is let ppl, young and old, believe in this saying and helping to achieve their personal goals instead of wasting time and waiting for something to happen!

murefu   

HEY JAWAHIR..LOL..DONT MAKE ME GUILTY I AM NOT GUESING ..THE MOST SOMALIAN YOUNG GENERATION DONT KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF TIME..I CAN GIVE YOU EXAMPLES..AROUND AFRICA THEY CHEW"KHAT"....THEY WAKE UP AT AFTERNOONS.AND STARTING LOOKING FOR "KHAT: AGAIN..AROUND USA AND CANADA WE KNOW THEM FROM INTERNET WHAT DID THEY GAIN FROM THESE COUNTRIES SO FAR.."GOING NIGHT CLUBS"...SO WHAT? AM I WRONG?.YOU PPL CALL YOUR SELVES WE ARE STUDENTS..WHAT DO YOU STUDY "GOING NIGHT CLUBS...AND THEY WEST THEIR TIME BY NO MEANING..NOW WE ARE HATED..CUZ WE ARE SELFISH..WE NEVER GET PROGRESS..HEY JAWHIR..WHEN I SAY SOMALIAN YOUNG GENERATION DONT CARE THE IMPORTANCE OF TIME...I DONT MEAN ABUSING THEM...I AM JUST ENCOURGING OUR SELVES..I DID NOT SAY ALL SOMALIAN YOUNG GENERATION? smile.gif

shyhem   

R u sure u ain't chewing vive in seven street, Eastleigh.

By the way how do u know time is money while they neva pay u in hours in Africa.In Africa "Time is money" is only in theory form not a practical thing that one can easily identify with.

shyhem   

Originally posted by murefu:

HEY NORTHERNER..I DONT MEAN THAT.I MEAN.WE DONT CARE THE IMPORTANCE OF TIME..ACCORDING TO THE IMPORTANCE OF TIME.WE ARE SO SELFISH..BRO..IF WE DID KNOW THE IMPORTANCE..EVERY ONE SHOULD NOT ABUSE SOMLAIN YOUNG GENERATIN AROUND THE WOLRD ..BADANA KUWA KU NOOL USA,AND YURUB:) I AM NOT FIRST PERSON SAY THAT..I PUT IT ON PUBLIC PLACE..AND I DID NOT SAY ALL OF THEM..BUT MOST OF THEM?

Damn brother,after reading this i'm coming to believe what u wrote above is direct translation from af-somali.Nothing is wrong with that but the meaning is somehow complicated.

Ladiif   

Sxb nagga qalee hawadaad kujirtaaye. Handas yako ni halisi saana jomba!! Tulia kuanza joo, kunya maji baridi or something!!!

Yes, you have Some IDEAS but the way you presented them is wack. First, think about what you want to say then say them instead of tripping on ur own words and confussing us. Besides, not that evreryone of US(reero Qurbo)is party/club maniac, so stop generalizing foo!!

murefu, maclimka naga qalay nooh relax and have a coke :cool: , I think ppl in the forum discussed each and every thing concerning Somali/National/International issues! So you could all call your self proudly an intellectual folks!!

SoMa_InC   

Damn why alwayz tha young generation. I think tha young generation care more bout tha time than tha old generation.

Tha old ones used 2 waste there time chewing qaat n chattin bout qabil of which i think we tha young dont do it.

peace