Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Conning The Con artist(very funny indeed)

BOB   

ORGILAQE,

I think you've been swallowing a whole lot Orgiyaal Sxb especially now that it's Arafa where you know there are a whole lot of Orgi sacrifices in just about every Somali & Muslim house in your neighbourhood Kuunyo-Barroow :D:D . Good to see you again Sxb and Happy Eid.

Here is a Joke that I want to add in your collection and hopefully it makes you laugh.

A professional juggler was driving to his next performance in the afternoon, he was ordered by a traffic cop to pull over "What are these knives doing in your car?" asks the officer. "They are part of my act, I am a juggler."

"Oh yeah, go ahead and prove it then." Insists the cop.

The juggler gets out of the car and starts tossing his knives. A motorist sees this, stops alongside and says, "is this the test they are making you do these days? Boy, am I glad I completely stopped drinking" icon_razz.gif .

Peace, Love & Unity.

nice one pal good to hear from you as well.Incidently i am working right through Eid this year I only managed to go the Eid Salaat and after that straight to work.Oooh what a shame with all those Orgi's needing "asturaad" :D:D

BOB   

That is the main reason why I have never ever applied for a job and never will because I prefer being my own boss and i love it to death and all praise be to almighty Allah(s.w) for giving me the opportunity to be just that.

don't despair mate, things will be better someday Insha Allah, just hang in there buddy as Mom & Dad the rest of the family need the money.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Good Night Saaxiib and Stay Somali. smile.gif