Sign in to follow this  
Legal Crimes

partied w/Ludacris last night.

Originally posted by La Villa 1-8-7:

An aboriginal wedding is a wedding where the people wear no clothes. Aboriginals are people who believe we should live in our natural state (without clothing).

LOL, I live in Australia and thats the first Ive heard of it. I think the word you are looking for La Villa is naturist not aboriginal. ;)

Consider yourself lucky, I wont ask for a source. :D

Originally posted by Legal Crimes:

I have no evidentiary support so you'll just have to believe me

i really don’t see the big faze about singers and actors.. all r just playing the part.. not living the part? … we are living the part, lets acknowledge each other not them!!! :D

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Jamilah:

Scarface :rolleyes: You put me in a very embarassing situation. I was at uni when viewing this topic and the dude next to me looked at me and the pic of the chick you claimed to have partied with and raised his eyebrows--had to exit immediately
redface.gif

Gurl you supposed to be hittin them books, I can see a lot of F's on them papers.....You shouldnt be embarrased i just helped you out by not surfin the SOL collection...again :D plus aint uni supposed to be over by now....?

Jamilah   

^^^Uni is over @ the moment for us but it starts again on Monday I had to drop off a couple of textbooks I borrowed from the library and then SOL beckoned... ;) (Sometimes I wonder what is SOL without me?) And you most certainly did not do me a favour!!