Dalmar1

Raali gelin to Mudane President Roobow!

Dalmar1   

Pastor_Appreciation11.jpg?resize=377,485

As i conform in line with The Beesha Galmudug in supporting our long time ally Mudane Roobow, i would like to apologize what ever political attacks i have done in the past, those attacks were one of a naive lone wolf and not the collective pack, as i have now joined the pack our stand collectively is to support President Roobow in whatever means necessary in succeeding in becoming President of Koonfur Galbeed, once a friend always a friend.

I wish President Roobow a success in his honorable endeavor!

Dalmar1   
11 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Not that I wish to rain on the parade of this "two-bit-cheap-Jihadist-murderer", whose political luck is that the others are more politically useless than him. But still I can't get over of this gibberish way of writing Somali.

And by that I mean this: ".....ARLY AAMING E ISBEDEL AARING EE......"

Hence, although, the most of that text is standard Somali, but what is this: ARLY. Is that Somali's normative text writing?

Of course, it may mean as "Arli" in Somali (or as in "land" in English). But still you don't write this gibberish way, even if you want to differentiate the normal Somali from your average "Af-Gudhuu-Maay-Maay".

For pronunciation is one thing, and you can have all the fun in the world, if you so much fancy things in that way. But the "Somali's text-writing" has a rules, standard and exact meter of a dictation in which you must not trespass on it.   

Salaan sare Xaaji Oodweyne

I think that quote means ''Land of peace in need of change'' or something akin to that, anyway have you heard yet about the establishing of alliance between Reer Mogadihsu and Hargeisa that has been reported by the African Intelligence news-site.

18 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Kaape@Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar i think i've caught the Roobow fever.😝

You think Rooboow would be lenient to pro-isbaaro groups isbaarada u taalo between Afgooye iyo Daafeed while using the national army dresses. He is campaigning to get rid of them, unlike Shariifka who pretty much looked the other way.

My enemy's enemy is my friend amee kuu socon weydaa oo aad ka shaleyn doontaa. Rooboow and Saransoor are the ones who vowed to get rid and eradicate pro-isbaaro militias from all Shabeellada Hoose. Laftagareen amuu kuu roonyahay.

Of all people, you should have been much more appreciative for dowladaan's leadership because they have yet to sign the execution letter that ilma adeer killer of yours who murdered wasiir Cabaas Siraaji., even as he was sentenced to death.

Dalmar1   
52 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

You think Rooboow would be lenient to pro-isbaaro groups isbaarada u taalo between Afgooye iyo Daafeed while using the national army dresses. He is campaigning to get rid of them, unlike Shariifka who pretty much looked the other way.

My enemy's enemy is my friend amee kuu socon weydaa oo aad ka shaleyn doontaa. Rooboow and Saransoor are the ones who vowed to get rid and eradicate pro-isbaaro militias from all Shabeellada Hoose. Laftagareen amuu kuu roonyahay.

After almost 30 years of Iljeex presence in Koonfur Galbeed do you really think a hapless hungry starved reer baidhoba wihout qaadiyad/masiir can lift a finger against those ruthless battle-hardened ideologists iljeexs, robow remains (without mincing words) an loyal iljeex puppet just like uncle Shaatigaduud (B.Haariin) was to Aideed Junior.

47 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Of all people, you should have been much more appreciative for dowladaan's leadership because the have yet to sign the execution letter that ilma adeer kller of yours who murdered Cabaas Siraaji.

Walahi you really underestimate iljeex folks, the best time to contain iljeexs was in the early 90's when they didn't had a permanent foot hold in South Somalia, but today we have many permanent deegaans that can easily call for Gurmad with an backing of a private regional state (Like Xaaf has nicely put an Goof Iljeex) that will provide us with all the necessity to wage a painful strife, for an reer baidhoba knowing their history you talk mighty tough, a cat posing as an lion is hardily anything.

image.png

Qof macquul ah ku mooday oo runta loo sheegi karo. Aragaana Rooboow adigoo beri ka calaacalaayo, sida dabeesha ayaa marba meel u dhacdaa.

Iljeexaan aad amaaneysidna waa kuwii xaasaskooda Koonfur Galbeed ugu soo cararay fuleynimo darteeda in 1999, including Caydiid Junior's xaas lagu qabtay Baydhabo, lana sii daaye.

Dalmar1   
2 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Qof macquul ah ku mooday oo runta loo sheegi karo. Aragaana Rooboow adigoo beri ka calaacalaayo, sida dabeesha ayaa marba meel u dhacdaa.

Iljeexaan aad amaaneysidna waa kuwii xaasaskooda Koonfur Galbeed ugu soo cararay fuleynimo darteeda in 1999, including Caydiid Junior's xaas lagu qabtay Baydhabo, lana sii daaye.

Lol, Xaasaskooda were reer koonfur galbeed to begin with, anyway we shall see where and how this Messiah of reer Bay and Bakool called Roobow will take them to the promised kingdom of honey and milk.

Dalmar1   
Just now, Che -Guevara said:

I think he thinks Roobow will let keep his family's looted farms.

Lool abaayo thats very funny, anyway Tukaraq is that way ------------------>

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

28 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

That's nothing for you to loot or rape in Tukaraq. But  your new water boy has some fat you can to trim. I am sure there are underground cables you could steal in Burco.

Our pro-isbaaro boy wuxuu rabaa in saan dib loogu noqdo:

Meel noolihii dhan - bini'aaden iyo noolaha kale - ka qaxay. Meel inta yar soo hartay isbaaro loo dhigto uu rabaa.

Waraa Dalmar, waxaas ma soo noqonayaan ee iska iloow. No more isbaaro iyo xaaraan ku naaxid - those things went the way warlords Xaaraankunaax, Dhuxuloow, Seeraar, Indhacadde, Caato, Seerjito, Caydiid Sr and Jr iyo wixii la mid ah wada mareen - they are gone and will never come back along with their isbaaro-based ideas.

Your uncle or any another family members you might lost is not you! Be your own person for second. As for the rest of stuff you scribble, I am not Yeey and I was never fan of his. And for Ethiopian thing, SNM was Meginste tool and Somaliland was Woyane collaborator like any many other Somali collaborators and tribal enclaves. If you are going to accuse others of something, make sure you are not guilty of it. It seems the overall the tragedy that has befallen on Somalis is lost on you.

Yarka yar ee isbaarodoonka ah oo dabeesha marba meel u raaco, at least I forced you to change Rooboow's thumbnail picture on SOL. I guess Rooboow's campaign promise of forcibly removing pro-isbaaro groups from Daafeed area should he be (s)elected forced you to change that. You should have known better before hurriedly posting a pro-Rooboow thread.