Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

Network/Systems Security

Any systems and network security guru(s) out there? If so, your hints, clues, and viewpoints will be appreciated as I am in the process of reading for the CISSP security exam this summer. I would like to be ready for it before an arduous 6-hour marathon with this one. I understand that MCSE, CCNP professional exams are a doodle compared to the CISSP exam.

So long!

maajo   

waw man...i am only mcse holder and ccna only...u are real network analyzt...keeep go on man...my decision was to cover all these thing..but now i converted my idea towards Oracles

Do not you despair mate. It is all in the making provided one stays on course. Studies have shown that a large number of network administrators switch to becoming database analyst in the end, I would advice you to remain persistent with networking and perhaps go into UNIX/LINUX, security and also CISCO network design, routers an switches. Not only will it be rewarding financial wise, but you shall accumulate knowledge in your chosen field for years to come. Security is the hot field at the moment, perhaps you wish to look at that.

So long!

maajo   

NO C--ON MATE..I AM ALREADY DATABASE ANYLYZT..I HAVE DONE CISCO AND MICROSOFT PRODUCT..THERE IS NO NEED TO GO SECURITY..PPL HAVE DIFFERENT MIND: