Barwaaqo

Madaxweyne Muuse Biixi oo si qiimo badan loogu soo dhaweeyey degmadda Oodweyne ee gobol ka Daadmadheedh.

galbeedi   

Daahir,

Our friend OOweyne is a cosmopolitan sipping late in London coffee shops. I could be wrong , but he might not  like  dirtying his hands and making a living in the hard way.

Yet , times had changed. Those from Eatern side of Somaliland just like the reer Mudug used to look down  on Agricultural and living off of the land.

Mooge   

niyoow @Oodweyne marku wax kale wayey, hada ma beeruhuu fashaa? lol awalna wuxu nogu faani jiray rerkayga ugu geel badan. Sidii muuse biixi u gumaystayba ninkii waxar yarbuu noqday oo xininyihii laga sibay. muuse local ayuu u sacbinayaa manta intu beeraha fasha ku yiri. 

aduunyo gadoon waakaas niyoow

Oodweyne   
On 11/24/2018 at 6:48 AM, Mooge said:

niyoow @Oodweyne marku wax kale wayey, hada ma beeruhuu fashaa? lol awalna wuxu nogu faani jiray rerkayga ugu geel badan. Sidii muuse biixi u gumaystayba ninkii waxar yarbuu noqday oo xininyihii laga sibay. muuse local ayuu u sacbinayaa manta intu beeraha fasha ku yiri. 

aduunyo gadoon waakaas niyoow

Mooge,

You here again, my dear mate? For I thought that you will be collecting all the guns in the world in which you could find just to settle account with Somaliland over out there in Tukaraq's border area of Sool region.

After all, you have been promising the "mother-of-all-battle" against Somaliland since January of this year. So what happened then? Well, it seems, just as they say that Leopold doesn't change its spots, it's also the case that a mere "sniffling coward" doesn't change much, no matter how much such a creature talks a "good game" of bravery sort along the way. 

As for the Oodweyne's folks, these are "hard-core" folks when it comes to Somaliland's agenda. And don't let the local internal party politics, or even Col. Caare's misguided agenda, mislead into thinking that these folks will forsake Somaliland for a mere "pie-in-the-sky" idea call Somaliweyn.

For they far more deeply committed to the destiny of Somaliland, even if they do not agree with the current politics of the elected government of the day. And that is natural in our neck-of-the-wood.

For one is the "management of the day-to-day's politics of the country". And the other is the "larger destiny" as a "political principle" in which folks are committed to it, come hell or high-water. See if you could "spot" the "difference" between the two things. 

And, as for me, I am very much a guy who loves to "have-his-cake-and-eating-it" (to use a Brexit's slogan in here). And by that I mean, I am, in a disposition sort of a definition, a "cosmopolitan fellow" in the "city-dwelling-sort-of-a-sense" (as our Galbeedi's have already sussed it out). Whilst at the same time, I am also minded to have one foot in the "country's side", in the sense of always visiting the "vast wilderness" of my country, particularly whenever I got the chance to get back home. And it's best of all possible worlds.

Try a similar thing, sometimes, my friend. It will wonders for you, least of all, you will have a better air to breath than the smog you are likely to get it in most days in that fleece-market of the Easdtleigh's gheto in Nairobi of Kenya. Which is where you hide your cowardly self in much of the year.