Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Best wishes to NGONGE [edited thread]

posted by aeryn sun

XISBI

Your offer is noted. However, I dont like canadians, so you can just sod off.

look @ here women am NOT canadian am SOMALIAN toda BONE besides i was only tryin ta help ya know, i even wanted ta fly to london, rent a bloody flat that has a lift in it, and stop ta buy some fags on my way to attend the launch......carry on please :D:D:D

asxantu

As If I will accept something rejected by Bee. Ma anaa Habaaran!!!

Ngonge --- Ilaahay ha ka dhigo mid diintiisa iyo dadkiisa wax tara, baarina ah. Assuming he is a Boy...otherwise Mid diinteeda iyo dalkeeda baarina u ah waalidkeed baan kuugu ducayney...

Cheers..ehm..ehm...Salaamaat

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

As If I will accept something rejected by Bee. Ma anaa Habaaran!!!

LoL...who would have thought eh? You're much smarter than your indhayar features would have us believe! :D

NGONGE   

Heh. Our brave forces have completed the invasion and forced the enemy to surrender. Our victory was so decisive even those we beat are congratulating our heroic general for a job well done. We didn’t even have to raise a hand in anger or fight. All it took is the mention of a little baby that forced the enemy to capitulate and coo in appreciation. Comrades, lets dedicate this memorable victory to the baby. To the baby.

Thanks Bee. :D

N.O.R.F   

Warya saxib, i've heard the good news, mashallah may he have a prosporous life and be as gifted as his father (or even more gifted :D ) inshallah! ameen.

Sitting in Amsterdam's Skippol on transit

N.O.R.F   

^^ Of course mate, we won with the best ever record in the history of the tournament! :D

Waar kayar maxaad ubixisey?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^ Of course mate, we won with the best ever record in the history of the tournament!
:D

Waar kayar maxaad ubixisey?

He's three years old today. That Toronto tournment (and a nudge from a pretty infant) reminded me of this :D

Proof if proof be needed that you're way past it, North. War even Zidane retired in the end. Give it up.