Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

Will you change your citizenship for money?!!

African, what has what MOW said in a previous discussion got to do with this?? Lets not go down that road :rolleyes: .

Coming back to your comments, I really don't see the difference, why don't you break it down for me!.

They have denouced their citizenship for money, yes, we have done it for freedom to travel, so what is the difference? (read what you have signed to abide by in the Naturalization laws),

Now let see which one of us has the wrong end of the stick African.

Peace

Gediid   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Alaah maxaa meeshaan been la'isku qufooyaa...

Change my citizenship for money? Now, how hard could that be?

I would say show me the MONEEEEEY!!! I did it for free when I left Somalia and came to Canada...

With Money involved, I would change my citizenship before you can say how much...Besides, no matter what, ppl would always refer to me as the Somali 'whateva it may be' played for so and so Country...So what...

Money makes the world go round...

Kool Kat bal u sheeg.There's absolutely no reason why one should not exploit their God given talents to the fullest.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Kool Kat bal u sheeg.There's absolutely no reason why one should not exploit their God given talents to the fullest.

Sure...

Observer   

The house seems divided evenly. However; for those who said "we will change our citizenship if there is a better opportunity arise" said it well. The world has become a global village, boarder and ethnic identity is becoming meaningless. One can make good argument, which the money he gets from the Arabs might be reinvested back to his native country which is more essential. Guys look at the big picture. :confused: which is $$$$

Na money can coem an go easliy, in my case, very easily ohh shucks

(what did the say about Grad's cant spell :rolleyes: )

I would swap my Nationality if and when cimcustance dictated smile.gif .

For example if some semblence of peace and normality return bacl home i would go back in a jiffy