Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

IL-dab and The disabled girl

Abtigiis   

IL-dab and The disabled girl

Il-dab finally convinced his conscience that it is not a crime to sleep with Azeb - the young pretty Axmaar girl, who is paralysed by Polio and was on a wheel-chair for all her life. She sells the small kiosk next to his house, where he is taken care of by his solemn wife- Asturan.

Azeb was twenty-two and just took her school leaving examinations this year. That Ildab squints his left eye and looks like a car with only one headlight didn’t bother her. He was humane and kept on expressing his interest for a long time. She felt like a proper girl worth living because of him. Becuase of His flattering remarks and reassuring words.

But the proximity of Il-dab’s house to her shop and the logistical hazards of moving a wheel-chaired girl into places in town constricted the available options for consummating their love. Or at least what she saw as love. Clearly, it was lust that drove Il-dab into this arduous hunt.

Then that unforgettable Thursady arrived. At first, he was taken aback by her suggestion that they leave the wheel-chair behind. Her plan looked foolish but the unassailability of her ingenuity amazed him as she spewed out the details. He was told to rent a taxi and come at 7:00pm in the evening (the closing time of the shop), carry her on his shoulders and then they are off to any hotel. He couldn’t believe his luck.

That part of the plan was executed with deadly accuracy. Then, the failure of factoring the season into their plan become apparent as the dark clouds soon started releasing their waters. It was Gu’ (the main rainy season). It was also the peak time for tourists to arrive and all hotels are overbooked.

He also made the mistake of ejecting out of Taxi’s with the young girl on his shoulders while asking the receptionists if they have rooms to let. From Hotel to Hotel, people at duty on front desks shook their heads to signal ‘No’, in horror and disgust, as they looked at the drops of water on the young girl's head and the thick man carrying her.

nuune   

Hadaba aniga sheekada ma dhameestiraa, ma ii fasaxdey, aad baan u aqaanaa sheekadaasoo kale ciribteeda.

Laakin sxb, sheekadan waxaan ku soo xasuustey nin bari la sirey oo gabar aad u qurux badan la siiyey inta looga sheekeeyey quruxdeeda, haa waana run aad bey u qurux badneyd, balse uusan jaanis u helin inuu arko ayadoo taagan ama socoto, kaliya habeenkii arooska unbuu naagta indhaha saarey, naagtu curyaan bey aheyd labada lugoodba paralayse bey ka aheyd oo dhaqdhaqaaq iyo xarakataat ma laheyn luguhu, habeenkii buu dee waad taqaan nin Soomaali ah asoon meel kale usii tallaabin ayuu ayadii oo sariirta dhabar dhabar u taala is yiri ku dul bood

Ma wadi karo sheekada sxb, waa silac iyo saxariir ee bal sii wad

Nin la soo sirey oo la soo lugooyey buu ahaa, halka sheekadaadu ay aheyd in Il-dab uu asaga hawsha ku lug lahaa uu isaga rabey Azeb.

Abtigiis   

Azeb waxay kaga dhexdhacday dhiiqo iyo biyo intuu simbiriri xooday; dad badan ayaa isugu yimid oo uu ku jiro nin seedigii ah (Asturan's brother) oo Polis ah!

Abtigiis   

^ Soo ta dhamaatay. Ninkii polis'ka bastoolad buu ula baxay seedigii Ildab, yaa alaahu baa lagaga qabtay. Asturan'na noo fur baa lagu yidhi. Il-dab (not the real name) ilma-adeer ayaanu nahay.

MZanzi   

JB walaalka waa la waaniyaa laakin sidan waano iyo wax isku sheeg ma ahan ee adiga qudhaada sidan wax ka badal baan ku oran lahaa

qarxiska badan niyada uma fiicna

Maya boqol goor baan u sheegay , kor iyo hoosba waan ula hadlay ,,, markan waa inaan public ugu sheego si la iila qabto oo bal gabdhahaa uu jecel yahay ay wax ugu sheegaan waa intoo uu iyaga bal maqlaaye ,,,,, :D

Nephissa   

hmmm..men eh! always willing to stick it in anything with a vajeejeee.. Laa xawla wala quwati inaa bilaah.

Ramadan is coming in short 4 days Insha Allah, increase your towbah & tawheed. smile.gif

I find myself frowning while I was LOL, I didn’t think such thing could be accomplished.

what can i say, this was very nicely done but please finish this, I have an essay due on Monday. Thx

Buuxo   

Walaahi caadi matihid A&T. what i like about your stories is ,the humanity of it,first the pregnant lady and now the curyaan.As odd as their stories , but at the end of the day they are human and have shahwo and good to see somebody finds them attractive.