Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

HOW OLD ARE YOU??

Why do i get the "ph"eeling that most ov you are in yr mid teens??? dont answer that.

but seriously, how old are you??

Ariadne   

forget mid teens

It sometimes seems to me that some of the people here are pre-teens. I'm not gonna bother pointing fingers cause everyone knows who

I'm talking about including the pre-teens themsleves.

Waryaa, didnt Momma tell you NEVA to ask a Woman the three DEADLY questions: AGE, WEIGHT and HOW MUCH SHE EARNS?

Consequently you just broke one of the rules...although my Nomad sisters seem quite nice....I'd still run if I was called the brother Somealian .... ;)

~QoxootiMammi~

???????

what just happened?

4 "ph"uture clari"ph"ications, SOMEALIEN is a girl smile.gif and im 19 going on 20.

i"ph" anyone is scared ov posting their age 4 whatever reasons, i think i should tell you that yr a "ph"ool!!!

p.s. my keyboard is busted.

Blessed   

lol

Do u want the real or the sharci one? Fir me... sharci = 17 Real... somewhere in the 30's -- geed hoostii aan ku dhashay lol.

To answer your q.

I think nomads come here to lossen up and excape from stress of life n stuff.. we act childish but are very mature well composed individuals off- line. Your as old as you feel, eh?

Originally posted by somealien:

???????

what just happened?

4 "ph"uture clari"ph"ications, SOMEALIEN is a girl
smile.gif
and im 19 going on 20.

:D u go girl represent us......

and for y'all just anwser the question..i think that's not hard at all....

OG Moti   

I think this is Conspiracy ... girl tell us whos topics made u feel come up with this Question, i know u felt the topics must come from teenagers

To answer your q.

I think nomads come here to lossen up and excape from stress of life n stuff.. we act childish but are very mature well composed individuals off- line. Your as old as you feel, eh?

by Ameenah

well said.. it is stress releave, to me i work s a web site dessigner as a freelancer.. so whenever i take a break i just check this site and put whatever comes to my head,

There is a child in every one of us, and it comes to the surface everytime we feel blue by the Great OG_moti

so girl comeon dont put some people on the spot.. by the way did i say my age.. i think i did somewhere up... if i did not let me know.. smile.gifsmile.gif:D

peace

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum,

No OG-moti you have not yet told us but we are all eagerly anticipating for the answer.

During my end of year exams i will be turning 15 :eek:

I know so young yet so old.

Salaam

Curly   

somealien luv...go girl, you tell them!

oh and as for the age thing....SNAP!!! (isn't that weird???) :D