Sign in to follow this  
Curly

The Cosby show

Curly   

I don't know what got me thinking about this today, well properly the 'Everyone hates Chris' re-runs during the long weekend. But I really do miss The Cosby show, I think it sums up the 80's and there's always one or two of the characters who remind you of family members.

Anyhoot this brought tears to my eyes, I was laughing that hard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfg0MPF1BwA&NR=1

Chimera   

I used to watch the show as a kid because of Denise, but then after a while in the show she left for College/University or something like that, and was never in the house anymore, so i just stopped watching

winnie   

a different world, remember that?

my brother got me the entire first season of the cosby show. im in love with phylicia rashad.

claire and heathcliff huxtable are such an ideal couple though, no?

Chimera   

i don't, since this is the first time i've ever actually heard of it. well i wasn't obsessed with her i just liked her natural beauty

ps Anyone remember that billie jean poster in the room of the boy, Mike Jack was cool back when he was still black

Curly   

I hate to admit this but I was nicknamed Rudy lol, I think they did it more just to annoy me too. I remember another world, I wonder if i can find some clips of that.

Malika   

^Desmond looked like Julius Nyerere,I liked the African,what a stereotypical character he was..Lol

N.O.R.F   

^^That was Mathew and his "there was an old African saying" was always confusing to his peers Desmond and Porkpie.

Got the intro song in my head now,,,,

-Lily-   

You guys sound like you watched way too much TV as kids, although I did see it on a few times I never watched The Cosby Show with the annoying old man who walked like he suffered from artharitis and talked funny, sorry guys...