Sign in to follow this  
Aisha

What's up with that?

Lake   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

I'm sorry, do you know something I don't?

Do you think there are white audience in these parts that might give you an inside as to why few white girls give you the looks? What were you thinking posting this topic? we are not white, we don't know why those girls in the two incidents did what they did, but let me be frank with you here, without sounding rude.

This thread pissed me off, and the more lines I read, the more pissed off I got and here I thought the snow storm outside of my home was bad, but your topic just flat out angered me.

Please, isku noqo oo quraan isku aqri and thank allah that these pple ineynan ku cayuumin.

Chill lol.... Why do you always sound so mad? I know I know it must hurt being............. but don't take it on others.

I can't believe you outted yourself twice in the same line you posted, hence...

Why do you always sound so mad?

In other words, you are forever reading what I write or else you wouldn't have come to that conclusion.

and in your poor attempt to take a shot at me, you revealed your own not so desirable looks in the process, how sad for you tone?

I know I know it must hurt being.............

Only person that knows how it hurts being *** as you call it is, if they themselves went through it.

warba maba kuu yaalo, waa nin dhinte aa tahay, can't wait to update Jay, he will definitely have a laugh on your expense.

bring it on!! i will tko her!! mark my word!

What is tko? LOL you gonna do Tae Kwon Do on me?LOL@TKO, and regarding the comment about worshipping blacks, atleast they better looking than skinny farax's.

PS:and Rudy, don't hurt yourself, I know you severely suffering from autism, always have been.

Lake   

I can't believe you outted yourself twice in the same line you posted, hence...

quote:

Why do you always sound so mad?

In other words, you are forever reading what I write or else you wouldn't have come to that conclusion.

and in your poor attempt to take a shot at me, you revealed your own not so desirable looks in the process, how sad for you tone?

I know I know it must hurt being.............

Only person that knows how it hurts being *** as you call it is, if they themselves went through it.

warba maba kuu yaalo, waa nin dhinte aa tahay, can't wait to update Jay, he will definitely have a laugh on your expense.
Pathetic as always....And you should really refrain from yourself typing in somali...You do understand we don't all speak somali like the way your xamari azz does right? I mean really

Aisha   

Is Aisha Black or white horta ??????

What does horta mean??? Jacal you know I'm not somali so why are you using somali words when refering to me?? I assume it means girl........right? If so, I'm a black girl(remember my post telling you all that I'm Eritrean!)

You do understand we don't all speak somali like the way your xamari azz does right

XAbash yahow, if being born in Mogadishu makes me Xamari, then XAMARI I AM, MOGADISHU ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, but xabashi language maleyn barin, so you can't expect your type to understand city people's lingo.

PS:NACNACDA ISKA DAA UrAAYE and fix that xabashi looking noise of yours....

underdog   

I'm sorry, do you know something I don't?

Do you think there are white audience in these parts that might give you an inside as to why few white girls give you the looks? What were you thinking posting this topic? we are not white, we don't know why those girls in the two incidents did what they did, but let me be frank with you here, without sounding rude.

This thread pissed me off, and the more lines I read, the more pissed off I got and here I thought the snow storm outside of my home was bad, but your topic just flat out angered me.

Please, isku noqo oo quraan isku aqri and thank allah that these pple ineynan ku cayuumin.

I must have been gone too long, never thought the day would come that I would be agreeing with/ lending 100% support to LayZie girl...BUT

Aisha, Ya know ya got self esteem issues when:

- you see a conspiracy where none exists. the white girls with black boyfriends club is out to get you. The had a meeting back October to kill you with dirty looks

- You need some kind of validation from people you meet. the girl behind the counter at Mcdonalds didn't give you your free smile, your day's wrecked - boo hoo hoo.

- You've given your paranoid ramblings so much thought that you you've convinced yourself everyone else is going thru it too - then you made an a$$ out of yourself and posted it trying to sound all normal about this lame sh*t.

Damn, there's a 10 IQ point cover charge for coming into this thread...Thanks to you everyone who read that is a little dumber than before.