Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Do you have a great idea that can reduce poverty and will generate a profit?

Faheema.   

Well, out of everyone in here I thought you might have a clue on what I am on about, being Guardian n Protector an all :D

It’s a cheaper way of obtaining copyright, since you’re not sure if it’s a winning idea… you wouldn’t want to spend a fortune on copyright contract... or would you? :confused:

What I meant was, its not fool-proof at all. You could just pop a letter in an old envelope n re-seal it. So what reason would any judge have to blv in such a method.

It takes technology - Europe wastes 3 football fields full of food every week. They argue that its expensive to transport the food.

I'd say lets invent a digital transport device - you know the sh*t that they use in Star Wars or something. Than poor people can eat healtier foods,- cuz the first world uses people in poor nations as lab rats to test GM foods.

First of all Welcome to the SOL family Element 6.

I'd say lets invent a digital transport device - you know the sh*t that they use in Star Wars or something. [/qb]

:D:D easier said then done.

Well, this si something, am poverty is not only about food guys. and about the west sending food to the third world just because people are dying of hunger, does not mean that there isn't any food in the continents/countries. IT IS ALL ABOUT WHO HAS THE POWER THAT POVERTY ERADICATION WOULD BE POSSIBLE-and yet still WITHOUT YOU AS A PERSON BEING CORRUPT- in the mentallity of money and the western ideology.