Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

ur look like?

Shakti   

Buenos días every1

This morning as I was traveling 2 my underpaid job (nevertheless, alumdulillah) I sew a man who was a mere image of my abti (allah yarhamo) ; same facial feature, same skin tone, same body build same everything.. i tell ya, a twin of my abti

The man was setting across me reading his newspaper. I was trying to observe him without seeming the stalk-ish but he probably noticed my googly eyes and probably made his morning :D or called the authorities (we will never know, will we?)..nevertheless, I was so fascinated and involved by the whole incident that at one point I wanted to scream my lungs out saying “abtiiiii ” just 2 see what would happen .. oye, I think I said 2 much

anywho.. the incident got me thinking about this thing I once heard somewhere, that; every one of us has at least 7 ppl that looks just like them.

I have seen many family/friends look like but have yet 2 see someone that looks like me, I don’t think she/he exists..lol

so here is question 4 u guys; have u ever seen ur look like, if so, what was it like ( a book report, would be appreciated)

if not, would u love 2 see what other ppl see in u… or would the experience weirden u out

a message 2 the nerds out there:- I know the word WEIRDEN..doesnt existed but the question isn’t about that.. is it?

Shakti   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

^Slow uptake day?

That crazy talk of yours makes ZERO sense!

lol.. sb, did i ever tell ya what i do 4 living.. well i sell Ice to an Eskimo :D

justics.. amazing.. i got 2 read into that

Urban   

well my brothers think that i really look like Antoine Sibierski (a footballer)..

not pleased with that comparison at all..

and another indian family friend said i look like Akshay Khanna (indian actor).. :confused: what the..

Shakti   

^lol

Urban Legend. is Centurion telling the truth... damn, this is me thinking u were a miracle africanoh.

Conspiracy, awwwww, thats sweet

Rudy not even close, thanks 4 trying though.. However I can now see the reason behind ur extreme dislike towards xalimos in general… so I wanna apologize on behalf of all those xalimos who turned ur she/he persona all this time. and advise u 2 Hang in there, im sure u will find another It like u ;)