Sign in to follow this  
Nada18

SHARE OUR CULTURE

Nada18   

hey guys im doing an event in my city where people are going to dress up, dance etc. i was wondering if you know were i can get fine art /. music/drums etc.

if u find any websites / or are willing to let me borrow or better yet sell ur products PLEASE POST THIS INFO TO

Originally posted by Nada18:

hey guys im doing an event in my city where people are going to dress up, dance etc. i was wondering if you know were i can get fine art /. music/drums etc.

if u find any websites / or are willing to let me borrow or better yet sell ur products PLEASE POST THIS INFO TO

A good cause that needs help.... Where are you doing anyways..

I wonder what somalis consider culture' that is the most confusing thing. Also anytime you hear culture' u got bunch of people beating drums and dancing infront of white people. We need to get our head right' the true culture i beleive we have is our deen' Other than that...if you wanna do your own thing' then say so.

I want to apologize to the poster' cuz i dont know what their intention are, but as i came across many times somali people said they were sharing their culture' it seemed so un-authentic

and two things clashed' the religion and the whole dancing and women semi nude. So somalis usually go with the dancing and semi nude women since it relates more to the outsiders. Leaving the religion part under the cover.

Anyways that is just my previous observations of Somali culture shows. Other than that good luck with your program. Keep it real