Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Team NGONGE

teI dont think its the content that needs to be censored because its obscene, rather the fact that he picked on Xiin, who we all know is married.. . and made fun of Xiin's PRIVATE affairs.

Its just inappropriate to me and many others. And furthermore, Xiin has taken offense to it. I dont think its right for Tuujiye to pick on people in a way that would offend them for his and his sidekicks entertainment.

You took it upon yourself to speak on someone's behalf because you felt the content was inapproprite, and you even called your segment "slander" and showed your displeasure and the distastefulness of the show itself(all of that was based in the name of "inappropriateness), but here you are smiling from ear to ear of a content based on wet dreams of a "supposedly married man" with family, you can stop me any minute now!

PS:No offence to the poster and the individual that I speak off, just can't stand a hypocrite

Nehanda   

LOL Ngonge you crack me up!

Have you ever considered writing short stories or even a fiction book. I am now a die-hard fun. Please monsieur write more of your dreams, the more vivid and naughty the better. ;)

Gediid   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:teI dont think its the content that needs to be censored because its obscene, rather the fact that he picked on Xiin, who we all know is married.. . and made fun of Xiin's PRIVATE affairs.

Its just inappropriate to me and many others. And furthermore, Xiin has taken offense to it. I dont think its right for Tuujiye to pick on people in a way that would offend them for his and his sidekicks entertainment.

You took it upon yourself to speak on someone's behalf because you felt the content was inapproprite, and you even called your segment "slander" and showed your displeasure and the distastefulness of the show itself(all of that was based in the name of "inappropriateness), but here you are smiling from ear to ear of a content based on wet dreams of a "supposedly married man" with family, you can stop me any minute now!

PS:No offence to the poster and the individual that I speak off, just can't stand a hypocrite
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This is stalking at its best......

Pujah   

Originally posted by Cara:

Who cares how many times that vain Serenity bats her lashes?

Tell us more about the guys.

Exactly, say more about them specially the adonis yet clanky one ;)

Oh God! Do I have to deal with this grown-woman-stuck-with-a-child’s-mind every other day? Will some sane person please intervene and tell her to lay it off? :(

Layzie, NG has permission to write about the others and me and this is funny, not retarded like your buddy’s whose segments are insulting and portray people as impotent married men or retarded children (re-read ‘my’ segment and honestly tell me that’s not what the intention was). Furthermore, that tacky ‘show’ has been running for ages and I’ve not had an issue with it as long as he was making fun of his own friends who understood his sense of humour and not using it as a tool to take pot shots at people who do not appreciate that BS. So please, for the millionth time, close the subject and go away with your !diotic assertions.

And the fact that you would consider NG’s polite (a little poking at times, but in good fun :D ) posts ‘wet dreams’ and embrace your buddy’s vulgar, sleazy and disgustingly slimy stuff, speaks volumes about the kind of person you are and quality of people you surround yourself with. So really my dear, to each their own… go and play with ur friend and don’t sully this place with that whiny rubbish.

Originally posted by *Pujah*:

quote:Originally posted by Cara:

Who cares how many times that vain Serenity bats her lashes?

Tell us more about the guys.

Exactly, say more about them specially the adonis yet clanky one
;)
You mean clumsy. And he was called Adonis, ADONIS. What more praise do you girls want conferred upon him? :D

And yes, I'm slightly embarrassed about all the attention NG has given me in the story. But really, wherever I go, I'm always the central figure. Its just natural :Dicon_razz.gif . But the real truth is, NG is compensating for some major cay and poking fun at my expense.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Just as I was about to turn on the charm and have this pretty damsel eating out of my own hands, another walked in! I have never (prior to that night) met a Somali hippy before. But, in the dim lights of that restaurant, it felt as if the SUN just walked in! She floated in and kissed Serenity, nodded to me and sat down. She had an exquisite dress sense and though she wore some loud colours they were subtle enough not to distract from her beauty but, rather, compliment it. In short, she was utterly adorable and I found myself thinking that a miniature liking of her would look great on my key ring! I politely coughed and tilted my head at Serenity. Some of you here may think her thick, dim or even slow on the uptake but in my dream, Serenity was none of these things. She quickly worked out my subtle hint and proceeded to introduce me to Val! YES, the adorable hippy was Val (the only hippy to ever wear a hijab).

A hippy? A HIPPY? This is definitely a dream, coz Val ain't a hippy! :mad:

Finish the story bal, you mad man. :D

NGONGE   

Heh. Fancy me having a wet dream that contains Caano Geel! Still, come to think of it, I was impressed by how handsome the young men in the dream all were. :D

I was just about to write the final part of this but I've been distracted by the little fight taking place here!

Girls, girls (and boys, if you must eavesdrop), it is impossible to define humour. What I find funny the entire rest of the world may not agree with. A case in point is a joke that my seven-year-old nephew once told me. He was so excited when he was about to tell it and swore that it was the funniest joke ever. He took a deep breath and proceeded to tell it. It went a something like this:

"This man was running yeah, and he was running and running really fast then he fell"!

I accept and appreciate that most of you will not find it funny even if I explained it a million times but I laughed my head off when I heard it for the first time. Maybe it was the build up, maybe it was the anticipation of a good joke and maybe it was the disappointment that it ended so abruptly. But I truly found that joke funny and still do to this day. Of course, you're within your rights not to find a joke funny or share the same sense of humour with someone else but it would be wrong to assume that just because you don't find something funny the rest of the world would also agree.

Some people enjoy toilet humour (yours truly). Some enjoy childish humour (me again). Some enjoy complex jokes (I sometimes do) and some enjoy the kinds of jokes only someone on heavy drugs would invent (guilty as charged). It does not necessarily follow that all people will like all jokes.

I find rudy very very funny but many on this site don't share my view. I think Tuujiye has great moments of inspiration and a sharp sense of humour but many others don't agree. I even find myself chuckling loudly at some of Duke's occasional tricks (and here I'm certain that many miss the joke).

Sometimes there may be a need to have a similar background to the person telling the joke in order to see the funny side. When I lampooned the London Rude Boys in that old thread about a thug's tale I was sure that most of those living in London would get the joke. They have met and come across many such kids and quickly understood the references and the slang. I didn't think our friends in North America would have got the joke. However, had I made that boy speak in Ebonics rather than his mixture of Jamaican and London slang I am sure I would have had many of them on board. Likewise with Tuujiye and his bajaq-filled crusades. His ciyal-xaafad get the references, the jokes and subtle undertones. The rest probably don't. But what does it matter as long as one person gets the message. I am sure that he and anyone else on here that employ humour in their post only do it to entertain everyone but, mostly importantly, they do it to entertain themselves first.

Go easy on each other girls and don't squabble over humour. But if you must squabble I am sure you'll find many topics in the Politics section where you can have a sensible disagreement.

Ps

LayZie what's this business of "supposedly married man"? Are we looking for confirmation?

** wink wink, nudge nudge **

Cara.   

^Could it be his way of excusing your loud colors? icon_razz.gif

So Serenity, does that mean he's also over-compensating for Sheh and the "forgotten" girl? Was he in fact fawning over them both the whole time?

^ He was fawning mostly over Sheh's lamb shank meal.

NG, do you intend to finish the story tonight or shall I go to sleep?

PS: Loud colours waxaa iigu dambeeyey last August. My wardrobe is black, grey and cream these days.