Sign in to follow this  
nemo

Wisdom of the Prophet

nemo   

Assalamu Calaykum

This is wisdom words of the prophet peace and blessings upon him. Inshallah I will add bits as time goes but until than feel free to add great quotes of the prophet as we can all benefit. Inahallah.

Adam

1. If it were not for the devils roaming around, surrounding the heart of the son of Adam, he would have seen the world of the unseen.

Arabs and non-Arabs

2. Arabs have no superiority over non-Arabs or non-Arabs over Arabs.

Backbiting

3. He who backbites and he who listens are partners in sin.

Believer

4. The Almighty says, “If the believer comes to Me walking, I go to him runningâ€.

5. A believer wishes for others what he wishes for himself.

6. When your good pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. When a thing disturbs (the peace of) your heart, give it up.

7. The believers are to one another like (part of) a building each part strengthening the other.

Blessing

8. Look to those less fortunate than you, it is better for you so that you do not deny what Allah has blessed you with.

Blindness

9. The worst blindness is straying from the straight path after receiving true guidance.

Body

10. Do not fast every day and stand in prayer all night. Fast, as well as eat and drink. Stand in prayer, as well as sleep, for your body has a right upon you.

11. The believers are like a body: When one part suffers from illness, the rest of the body shares the suffering.

Charity

12. Give charity while you are healthy. Do not wait until (the soul) reaches the throat.

13. It is better for you to gather wood and sell it than ask for charity.

14. Charity given in secret extinguishes the anger of the Lord.

15. If one gives charity as little as one date from honest earnings and Allah accepts only honest earnings, He makes it grow for the benefit of the charity-giver.

Children

16. Kiss your children and The Almighty will record god action for each time that you have done so. The one who makes his children happy will be made happy on The Day of Resurrection.

17. When Allah blesses someone with children, and they give their children their love and meet their parental obligation, Allah saves them from the Fire of Hell.

Clothes

18. Whoever wears clothes of fame (in this world), The Almighty will clothe him in clothes of disgrace on The Day of Judgment.

Death

19. When you see a coffin passing by, stand up, whether it is of a Muslim or non-Muslim.

20. Do not speak ill of the dead.

21. The most detestable thing for me and in my religion is divorce.

Dream

22. Whoever sees me in a dream, indeed he sees me. Satan has no power to appear in my form.

23. There are three types of dreams: a righteous dream, which is glad tidings from The Almighty; a satanic dream, which causes sadness; and a dream from the ramblings of the mind.