Sign in to follow this  
Land_Soldier

Objection your honour, I need a Lawyer.

NGONGE   

^^ I do. Almost every court case I heard about from SL the verdict seemed arbitrary and draconian. Children sent to four years in prison for alleged illegal fishing. Pirates sentenced to eleven years for an unsuccessful act that did not even take place in SL waters. The list is endless, the joke grating.

Originally posted by Juxa:

I always wondered if there was a network, where maybe books and other useful info could be send to them. there are organisations that do that in the UK

There is ..... They have Women Lawyers Association here in Hargeisa.

Now stop talking and start working ,,,, :D

Juxa   

thanks i know despite waxyaabo badan you are actually useful sometimes.

ps: there is an organisation of alumni law teachers, lecturers that do summer courses in developing countries ( ie they visit universities during the summer and give lectures for a week or two)

NGONGE   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

You sound surprised old man. Were you expecting something different? More importantly isn’t that a problem across the poor developing countries?

No, wasn't expecting anything different but it still shocks me nonetheless.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I do. Almost every court case I heard about from SL the verdict seemed arbitrary and draconian.

It seemed arbitrary and draconian to YOU, doesnt mean this was the case.

Sxb dont judge, cause you dont know the details of these cases. You wear not present at the hearing, you dont know the Somaliland Laws in detail nor the Somaliland precedents of cases, etc.

You dont wanna sound biased and 'arbibtrary'.

NGONGE   

^^ Have some shame adeer and go play your games with kids who like this sort of stuff. I can't argue with you under one name and agree with you under another. Now iga tag yanaan ku caayin warya.

Tuujiye   

Land Soldier, Gabdhahaan soo Somali ma aha? soo ma aha gabdho somali ah oo lawyers noqdeen?

farxadii iyo hora marka aan gaarnay soomali ahaan baad dadka ka qaaday markaad leedahay "Somaliland Lawyers"... waa gabdho somali ah oo meel sare gaaray take that SomaliLand BS to the politics sections...

haku faanin waxaan oo kale and don't be like Cowke! qashinkaas baa Puntland horamarkeeda dhan ku faana as if Puntland people where not Somalis...

ilaahey ha u fududeeyo gabdhahaan hoosha sugeyso. Is not easy to be a lawyer in dhulkeena today but I'm very proud to see hore usocodka aan sameyneeno and we should help such people iinsha allah....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

take that SomaliLand BS to the politics sections...

No ,,, You take that "Somaliweyn" BS to the politics ,,,,

How about THEM Telling you what they are ???

Tuujiye   

^^ daya tacbaankaan waa bilowday yaah!

waraa noo dhig calankeena buluuga ah horta lool

JB rabshada dhaaf nooh! we can't have another Cowke saaxiiboo... Somali iyo faan baan isku nacay!

wax kaste oo horamar ah oo aan gaarno, waxaa lagu xiraa magaalo ku faan ama qabiil ku faan..is BS waraa and you know that...

I bet you anything, rag aa aqaan oo Politicska jooga waxee is weydiinayaan gabdhaha qabiilkooda lool si ee u tirsadaan in Lawyer ee heystaan lool.. aan showqil ka aheen laakiin..kaas tan ugu nuureyso buu rabaa lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!