Dalmar1

Puntland (claims) defeats Somaliland in clash that happened earlier, and took weapons from the defeated retreating S/L army.

Dalmar1   

Maamulka Puntland ayaa sheegay in dagaal dhexmaray Ciidamada Maamulka Somaliland iyo iyaga ay hub uga furteen.

Saraakiisha Ciidanka Puntland ayaa sheegay in weerarka ay ku qaadeen Ciidanka Somaliland uu ahaa mid ay jidka ugu galeen.

Waxaa ay Saraakiisha Puntland sheegteen in dagaalka uu ka dhacay agagaarka degaanka Tukarraq ee Gobolka Sool.

Ciidamada Puntland ayaa ku faanay in Ciidanka Somaliland oo qorsheynayay weerar ka dhan ah kuwa Puntland ay jidka u galeen sidaasna uga furteen Hubkii iyo Rasaastii ay ku dagaal tagayeen.

Somaliland wali kama hadlin sheegashada Maamulka Puntland ee la xiriirta in ay hub ka furteen Ciidamada Somaliland.

Dhinaca kalena ma jirto cid ka madaxbanaan Puntland oo xaqiijisay sheegashada Maamulka Puntland.

Halkaan hoose ka daawo sawirada:

hubkii-lasoo-furtay1.jpg

hubkii-lasoo-furtay3.jpg

hubkii-lasoo-furtay4.jpg

Dalmar1   

Walahi what an embarrassing Propaganda from Puntland, they claim victory against the Somaliland Army, while when one of their soldiers is clearly showing off his Khatumo State allegiance Shirt, so was it an Khatumo Victory after all?

image.png.48e806bf70e127e74a58a765a227d85c.png

Samafal   

Dhoocishii SOL waxay isku badashay Somaliland spokesman or shall I say spokesdhoocil😀😀

How can you refute this when you are not there or don't work for Jeegaanland government or Mr Biixi 😀😁

Anigu can not confirm or counter this as I am sipping tea at Cafe Nero somewhere in London not far where my Dhoocil friend in the name of Oodweyne collects her state pension (Dhoocil hadana Pensioner ah waa mucjiso kkkkk that is why Saalax kuugu yeera Ina Mucjiso)

Dalmar1   
1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

This is the level of disgrace and dishonor these lot in Pirate-land knows are willing to stoop down on.

In effect create a total bogus and silly argument or stories from thin air. There was no clashes whatsoever there. in fact the last time there was clashes it was about few months ago, and as usual they were defeated, beaten, and chased (for good measure) for their troubles. 

Hence, now they have decided to make stories up about their latest victory when they have realized that the "three stooges" in the media, who were ministers telling the world that they are going to fight Somaliland to the bitter end lost all credibility.

This is the reason I kept on saying, that, if you ever wanted to know where the "cowardly politics", gets to be practice as a normal business of the polity then go no further than to visit places like Pirate-land, just to see an endless "cowardly politics" being staged, and re-staged, as far as eye can see.

And today's story is just another manifestation of that endless game of "cowardly politics" being put before sheer disbelieving folks across the Somali Peninsula.

Perhaps, our Mr Samafal (or to give to him his proper title, our very own Mr-Mental-Tablet-fellow, who most days go under the name of Dr Gaas) could tell us, now that we have in here of SOL in this morning, as to who on earth him and his fiefdom are thinking they could fool them with this silly and wretched stunt of theirs, indeed.   

I commend your Somaliland, Oodweyne.

Somaliland quest in attaining their rightful borders up to Sool and Sanaag is an admirable cause, not only do they talk but let actions follow it too, an effect that has left its hallmark on those (in the South Somalia) who aspire to be like Somaliland in their toughness, in subduing their adversary. 

Dalmar1   
16 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Dalmar,

firget about The skirmishes. Kid , what you stand for anyway?.

Before i answer your question i would like to say that from all the posters, i follow you the most, as you are well informed and articulate in writings which i admire alot, so keep on postings as you have followers like me.

Now, As for my point of stand, its simple, as i believe that if Somaliweyne is impossible unattainable then its every men/tol for itself, so in that consideration i truly believe that Jabka Puntland is for the benefit of all Somalis whether in Somaliland or Mogadishu.

Puntland as an entity is an anti-Somali statehood, and their Politicians very Treacherous toward Somalia's Political Stability, so any enemy of theirs is an welcome Ally of ours in Mogadishu.

Is Puntland copying too much from these powerful countries or empires?

There is war talk with elections.

Cornering some of the voters (Assembly) with less money and much public pressure about war.