Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Why are Somali women FAT?

Modesty,

All the fat ladies you see in your neighbourhood, are they also pushing prams by any chance? :D

From what I have seen, unmarried girls aren't usually fat (thin-med sized). 'Tis the married ones who balloon out of all proportion.

As for diets, I usually gain weight when I spend too much time at home, because I eat like mad. But once am out of the house, am fine. Its easier to suppress the hunger pangs when ur busy.

Originally posted by Endeavour:

I shall answer why somali women are so fat when you tell me why somali men are so skinny.
:D

Because Somali women suck the nutrients out of them. :D:( :confused:

FatB   

all this body image stuff. why cant u be happy with what you've got???

complaining about being fat! first have some compation for those who cant or don't have the resources to feed them selfs :(

besides i recon that chubbyness brings out the full "feachers" of "peopel" :D (this is a derogatory comment)

besides i recon that chubbyness brings out the full "feachers" of "peopel"

True! Chubby folks brings out the 'feachers' like rolls,the love handles,the tummy,chubby cheeks and all that goody goody body stuff. :D

God i love fatsos.

Hayaaaaaay!! Dhinac kasta waa la ii soo dhigtey maanta. My town is evil too...among other things.

*sobs pathetically*. :(

Its tough being me. :D

Afro... whateva. icon_razz.gif

nuune   

^^^^

TODAY is FRIDAY; MAY the 13th 2005

I heard many people saying that friday 13th always is unlucky day, why so many people believe this, and now somalis believe that friday 13th is unlucky, they forgot it was hollly day