Dalmar1

(Pic's & Video) The rise and FALL of Farmaajo's Presidency, his embattled Administration now faces Internal Politic Isolation and Civil disobedience.

Dalmar1   

The Civil and the Political disobedience of the Federal States 

Maamul gobleedyada oo xiriirka u jaray dowladda dhexe

20189463671646973881227840747812_1205219

The Main Oppoistion Groups Supporting The Federal States in cutting their Political Relations with the Administrations of President Farmaajo.

41457228_2146775308920911_89746866271881

Political Boycott from the Members of both the Lower House and the Senate house, as President Farmaajo is being politically undermined and shamefaced as almost nobody turned up for his Important Parliamentary opening Speech, only 7% MP's (only Farmaajo's and Kheire's Clans) were present for this special occasion of the Parliamentary opening!

41412399_1175396009281266_63731814709319

41507748_1175396232614577_49950261088868

I felt of my chair when I heard one of Cheeseman's achievements was that he mediated between Djibouti and Eritrea. :D 

He can't mediate between Jowhar and Beledweine or Buulo Xaawo and Buulo Burde. 

On a serious note, Cheeseman's days are numbered. He is politically a sitting duck waiting for that faithful shot to land on its neck. He is at the cross hairs of many different fronts including a resurgent Alshabab, empowered HAG and desatisfied regional warlords including Axmed Madawe and Waare.

This comes at a time when the IC's si got screws tightening as they expect a lot to be done in the next 12 to 18 months. For the past 20 months, Cheeseman has achieved none from the priority tasks. 

Where is our resident expert when you needed him most? I am talking about @galbeedi. When the going gets tough he reports as a missing person. 

Duufaan   

The anarchist, the army gangs, the mafia, and separatist are desperately hoping to stole the steady progress the nation of Somalia made so far with Farmaajo and khayre governments. What is disintegrating is the fifedoms controlled by foreigners and corrupted individuals. The governments are busy building institutions with some progress. The explosions are getting fewer. The security forces are never been successful to fight the army gangs and progress was made fighting the corruption. Within two to three years far south Somalia will be a better place to live. With all the good news coming from the new nation of Somalia, it is understandable that people who are defending to maintain the old status quo are frustrating with the progress.

• Thanks 1

Duufaan I think you are burying your head in the sand but the cheeseman is a failure in both governance and security there were 30 attacks in 2 months by shabaab. What you want to happen and what actually is happening are 2 different points. I mean if this is good I don't know what bad looks like. But maybe this is good new for you koonfurians ilaahay ha idin ziyaadiyo ina cheese 

Every Somali leader was, is and will be a failure as long as the Mogadishu business cartel, local population, clans and political 'elites' continue to undermine the central government.

Xaaji,

I thought Farmaajo was hostage in Xamar? How can you accuse a hostage of failure?

Dalmar1   

Puntland Parliment agrees the Relations cut with Farmaajo's Somalia Central Government.

Golaha Wasiirada Maamulka Puntland ayaa si buuxda u taageeray go,aankii ay madaxda Maamul Goboleedyada xiriirka ugu jaraan dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya Kadib  war murtiyeed kasoo baxay shirkii Kismaayo.

FB_IMG_1536668072359.jpg

Galbeedi wa nin itaaldarran  He is actually a fan of the late kacaan led by general siad barre  who destroyed what little democracy the former defunct the former Somali republic had. Galbeedi believes  a foreign entity can defeat Somaliland. And than he can become a lowly spy for the koonfurian govt. What he doesnt know afweyne tried all these strategies tactics  divide and rule  encircling using clan politics. Nothing worked. Galbeedi believes something good can come from villa amisom. And that miraculously  the koonfurians become less corrupt less violent  And build a newly govt based on honesty humanity and good governance  And equality it's been nearly 30 years  And nothing has changed it's going only from worse to catastrophiy.

Dalmar, widaay, your hatred for Farmaajo is pretty much noted. However, it shouldn't cloud your reasoning. You also need to stop comparing as though Farmaayo is Soomaaliya. Farmaajo shalay ma joogin meesha, berina wuu tagaayaa ee dowladda Soomaaliya haka dhigin hal qof inay tahay.

Also waxaa meesha keentay waa been. Those pictures you posted were long before the start of opening session of baarlamaanka. Those few individulas arrived earliest, hence empty chairs. Here are the images of when the baarlamaanka opened:

Madaxweyne_Farmaajo_oo_maanta_furay_kalf

Danjiriyaasha caalamka Soomaaliya u fadhiyo.

Madaxweyne Farmaajo oo furay kal-fadhiga 4-aad ee baarlamaanka

Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyadda Federaalka Soomaaliya Mudane Maxamed Cabdullaahi Farmaajo oo furay kalfadhiga 4-aad ee Golaha Shacabka Jamhuuriyadda Federaalka Soomaaliya ayaa ka tacsiyeeyay dadkii rayidka ahaa iyo askartii ku shahiiday falkii argagixisanimo ee saaka ka dhacay Xarunta Degmada Hodan ee magaalada Muqdisho.

Madaxwaynaha ayaa khudbad uu u jeediyey Xildhibaannada Golaha Shacabka waxa uu ku bogaadiyey shaqooyinkii muhiimka ahaa ee ay qabteen intii ay socdeen kalfadhiyadii hore, isagoona ugu baaqay in ay sii dardargeliyaan dadaalladaas, ansixiyaanna sharciyada, xeerarka iyo siyaasadaha qaran ee wali horyaalla.

“Dalkeennu wuxuu ku jiraa geeddi-socod siyaasadeed, dhaqaale, amni iyo bulsho. Qof kasta oo inaga mid ahna mas’uuliyad ayaa ka saaran arrimahaas oo ay tahay in dhammaan laga soo wada dhalaalo.”

Madaxweyne Farmaajo ayaa ka warbixiyey dadaallada ay ku bixisay Dowladda Federaalka dib u habaynta garsoorka, kobcinta dhaqaalaha, la dagaallanka musuq-maasuqa, dib u eegista dastuurka, kor u qaadista fursadaha shaqo ee dhallinyarada iyo hagaajinta nidaamka hufnaanta maaliyadda oo fursad u siinaya Soomaaliya inay dib ugu xirmato hay’adaha dhaqaalaha adduunka.

Dhammaan shuruudihii muddadooda la gaaray ee ku xirnaa cafiska daynta waan ku guuleysannay, taas ayaana sababtay in Midowga Yurub uu inoo ballan-qaaday taageero miisaaniyadeed oo gaareysa $120 milyan.”

Madaxweynaha ayaa tilmaamay in shirkii Madasha iskhaashiga Soomaaliya ee Brussels ay ka soo baxeen natiijooyin kaabaya shirkii Golaha Amniga ee horraantii Juun ee sanadkan ka dhacay magaaladda Baydhabo, halkaas oo lagu saxiixay hannaanka doorasho iyo kheyraad wadaag ee dalka.

Mdaxweynaha ayaa la wadaagay Mudaneyaasha Golaha Shacabka dowrka Soomaaliya iyo dadaalada ay ku bixinayso dhiirigalinta isdhexgal dhaqaale iyo mid bulsho oo ka hana qaada Geeska Afrika.

Waxaa guul inoo ah in aanu bilihii na soo dhaafay dadaal ku bixinnay sidii loo dhammeyn lahaa isfaham darradii ka dhex jirtay waddamada Gobolka, taas oo mira-dhalkeedu noqday in dalalka aan walaalaha nahay ee Jabuuti iyo Eritereeya ay isfaham ka garaan xurguftii ka dhaxeysay. Waxaan soo xirnay albaabkii u dambeeyay ee isfaham darrada dalalka gobolka, waxaan u gudbeynaa marxalad iskaashi iyo wax wada qabsi.

Madaxweynaha ayaa ugu baaqay shacabka Soomaaliyeed in ay xoogga saaraan dib-u-dhiska dalka, dib u xoreynta iyo dib u soo nooleynta kaabeyasaasha dhaqaalaha, iyadoo loo marayo barnaamijka is-xilqaan oo aas-aas u noqonaya in Soomaaliya ay cagaheeda dib ugu istaagto, waqti kooban gudihiis.

“Ummad walba waxay horumar iyo barwaaqo ku gaartaa markay isku tashato, wax wada qabsato oo gacmaheedana ku hagar baxdo, sidii ay Soomaali hore u tiri biyo sacabadaada ayaa looga dhargaa.”

Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyadda ayaa tilmaamay qaar ka mid ah mashaariicda horumarineed ee lagu hirgelinayo Barnaamijka isxilqaan, kuwaas oo ay ka mid yihiin dhisidda dugsiyadda, waddooyinka, goleyaasha murtida iyo wacyigalinta, jardiinooyinka iyo kaabayaasha dhaqaalaha ee guud ahaan dalka.

Xigasho

Dalmar1   

MMA i think its clear that you and me haven't watched the same video, the Video were  Farmaajo was speaking at the special occasion of the parliamentary opening, clearly showed that the chairs were empty and the reception was poor felt, due to heavy opposition against his term.

As for the statement about not interlinking Somalia with Farmaajo, i simply wasn't, in-fact i love Somalia deeply, but i despise the weak no-back bone disgraceful of man called Farmaajo, its truly saddening that he hoodwinked us Somalis into becoming a President, its a well learned lesson of never again to elect any individual of his sorts!

What i'm doing is called a constructive criticism where i defend Somalia from these so called ''train-wrecked'' officials in the highest office of the land, 

image.png.2b30eaa4f0d1bd718dd5904722fda709.png

image.png.923c56db4b15ec77f51fd6d101cffbed.png

image.png.65511aefd874b2e5951326c48f1f3a18.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=5da87fe13f2d293a