Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

To celebrate a loser is fantastic

This Hung dude's story is facinating and his performance at the American Idol is amazingly funny. I just thought I should share it with you all.

040218_hmed_hung_415p.hmedium.jpg

The "American Idol" contestants are yet to be whittled down to the final 12, but one contestant already got a record offer — and he didn’t even make it past the first cut.

William Hung’s try-out, a spirited, if tuneless, rendition of Ricky Martin’s “She Bangs,” was icily received by the show's three-judge panel.

After suffering through Hung's 90-second tryout, during which he shouted the song's chorus and failed miserably at imitating Ricky Martin’s gyrations,Hung was interrupted by famously acerbic judge Simon Cowell. “You can’t sing, you can’t dance, so what do you want me to say?” asked Cowell.

“I already gave my best, and I have no regrets at all,” Hung replied. His hilarious effort — as well as his earnest response — quickly gained him fans. Although he was bounced from the show, the 21-year-old now has a cult following.

Inadvertent cult hero gets 15 minutes

Soon after his tryout aired on Jan. 27, Hung received about 150 e-mails from resourceful fans who looked him up in a student directory at UC Berkeley, where he is a civil engineering student. The first and most comprehensive of many Web sites spotlighting him, William Hung.net, sprang up and received 4 million hits in the first week.

Video files of his performance were uploaded and forwarded all over the Internet, making William the latest in a line of Web cult heroes, not unlike the “Star Wars Kid,” the Quebec teenager who filmed himself twirling a golf ball retriever like a light saber.

Read More Here and Watch the Video ...

ScarFace   

hhahahahaa dat was jokes ohh boi mr hung is setting a trend. damn that was funny

yo check dis one out http://www.flowgo.com/funpages/view.cfm/2166

i think this breda gonna be big like :D:D:D its commercial now adays anyone who cant sing will still get a record deal.and the man didnt have a girfriend like and now he's got bare cheerlaeders chasing him hahahhahahahhahahahahhaaa

Gediid   

He's so funny.The other day I stayed home and was flipping thru the TV when I came across Ellen Degeneres show on NBC and he was on it.He cracked me up BIG TIME..........

Delilah   

Dude is no looker, but boy did he make me laugh; and for that he surely deserves recognition!!!!

Good for you WILLIAM HUNG, KEEP ROCKIN' THE BOAT :D

Macalin   

579--LOL We starting a New trend Eh? :D

Hows baltimore treating Ya? and oh Ya you shoud be like the LOCALS and call it Bmore--Aighht :D

pearl   

its kinda sad to get a kick out of this guy.....i feel so sorry for him....they even named him the loser.....of course they have their best interest in mind which is to make money.....the only honest person was simon....even though he was kinda harsh....

am so sure if he was a black guy he wouldnt take that crap...miskin... :(