Sign in to follow this  
CoolGuy

I am disappointed with Nigeria

CoolGuy   

I had a high expectation for Nigeria to beat or AT LEAST share the ball with Argentina but the it turned out that Argentina dominated both in defence and offence....

What happened to Nigeria?

Rokko   

Yo CoolGuy cool down brother and you should be prouod the Nigerians man. You have to keep in mind the old world squad for Nigeria were gone except Kanu, West, the rest of them were all new and ver young and Im' talking about as young as 17yrs old. Camon bro, The Argentine's were older, much experience and been here so many times and after all are the favorites to win the world cup.

I, myself, thought they were gonna lit up the Nigerians but guess wasn't easy huh?. Well anyway, My team is Cameron

:cool:

CoolGuy   

Mop,

All African Teams are my teams...What I wanted Nigeria to do is play open game because they are more athletic and skilled than the aging Argentine team...To me, they seemed to be more conservative with the ball...

You said Cameron is your team? I feel sorry for you because after watching that game with Ireland, I kind lost the confidence I had in them because they should have easily won that game, not settle for a tie.....

Big up to Senegal though, they are playing with style and grace..Much more like Nigeria and Cameron style back in the days....

Respectz

CoolGuy

Rokko   

CoolGuy, I feel you bro, when you said Nigerian were very conservative, that's where experience of the aged Argentine comes you know. And as far as them, Nigerians being ver atheletic, you're right coz when it comes individual skills and ball handling, all the Africans have the edge you know. But I gess you also need team ball skills which soma of the Africans are having problems.

Big ups to all the Nations representing African

Macalin   

i have never fancied nigerian football even at their best(1994).

i always supported the other teams that played.

for some reason i'm not feeling any afrikan team except cameroon.

those guys are powerful, strong determined and play long accurate balls.

there defense is all good.i belive they can beat any one.plus nigera even lost there own balls let alone the 50-50 balls.

i don give a rats ass if they gpt beaten by sweden(ya) and england(hell ya).so they are ut of the door,,yall can see it.

argentina is my # 1 team.

italy is # 2.(i see them in the finals!).

go argentina.