Suldaanka

Saudi Arabia - Somaliland VP among Muslim officials invited to King's Palace for Eid Celebration

The Saudi Somaliland relations have improved allot since  the qatar  khaleeji beef  led by Saudi and emirate. If the saudis   accept Somaliland passport  then things will be fine we only need medina and Mecca from the sacuudis nothing  else  they are not good Muslim leaders since they really inside  The  trousers  of  Donald  trump aka gaalka weyn

Interesting development, indeed. And I agree with Xaaji in the sense of "lobbying" this Kingdom to accept our Passport for the Hajj, so that our folks back home could use our national passport to travel to the Kingdom as they are currently allowed to travel to the UAE, is a must in here.

Also we must impress upon them not to re-start that "on-again-off-again" Livestock-embargo for our animal exports to the Kingdom, once the Hajj season comes to an end. Which was what used to happen previously.

Lets hope, our Vice-President Seylici, will make good use of his "connection" so far with the Kingdom's officials where these two particular issues are concern.

As for the Xaaji's last assertion of the Kingdom's not being a "good Muslim" is concern, or they are inside the "trousers" of certain Mr Trump, I would only advise my friend, Mr Xaaji, that there are times in which "discretion is a better part of valor".

And by that I mean it does not "profit" us Somalilanders now to actually be "bad-mouthing" the folks like Saudis at this juncture. For our interests is singularly "riding" on the back of so many "strategical issues" in which they can "effect" it in one way or the other. And even could do so for the worse, if they so choose to do it 

Hence, it's best to be "circumspect" in here. Whilst at the same time making sure that our "national interests" gets to be advanced on the back of whatever the Saudis decides to do in the wider Middle-East's region and in the Red-Sea's areas in particularly. Even if they are working in a "hands-in-gloves-sort-of-sense" with the likes of Mr Trump at the White-House. 

• Thanks 3

Saudigu muxuu u danleeyay? Carab xun oo wax abaal ah u hayn afrikada madmadow ee diintoodu tahay mid Carabi kolkey rabto madaxa ugu salaaxdo hadey sidey rabaan noqon weydona xoolo ku tilmaama sidii jabuuti.

Wasiir soomaaland ayaa boqortoyoda Saudi la casheeyay, wax macna leh oo sameyneysa iska yar. 

On 24/08/2018 at 5:11 AM, Ducale said:

Wasiir soomaaland ayaa boqortoyoda Saudi la casheeyay, wax macna leh oo sameyneysa iska yar. 

Hadii ay xoolaha Berbera noo ogol yihin inaan u iib gayno, that is very good for Somaliland and the nomads. 

Here is the VP on a Royal Private Jet . Not too sure if this was his leg to Hargeisa.

Dlg2mxbXoAA-m7r.jpg

• Like 1

Oodweyne your right  we will turn a blind  eye  the Saudis and  us in Somaliland go way back historically.  My grandfather even had 2  shops in in 3rdies. So I think we should build good people to people relations allot of Somaliland people in jedda and riyad and Mecca.  I think this is a good step forward in the game of the Emirates and Saudis opening up for Somaliland.

Faysal waan ka bacaysanay.  Huguri ayaa meelkasta geeysa.

Any second ayuu isbadali karaa.

Faisal wa halyey  he is been consistent in his politics since 2001. But inyaro degdeg ayaa kujira and that's part of his character how ever he is a patriotic Somaliland nationalist who loves his country every bit of it and  he lashes out against the koonfurians the only blunder he made this year was meeting with the amisom representative called mr failmaajo.