Sign in to follow this  
Changed

Men that marry more than 1 wife?

Changed   

it get anoying when ur mom say this is ur other mom :eek: and u dont even know her and that all happens cuz ur dad married another women i personally think its wrong cuz god did not make it mandatory for men to marry four wives he said if they wanted to that means that men can stick with one wife but no they have to impress the society and that is wierd if u ask me if u really love the person u wil stick with that person in life till death that is what i think if y'll have different opinion or agree with me hola back aight ;)

WHAT YOU'RE REFERRING TO IS POLYGAMY..WHERE THERE'S MULTIPLE WIVES AND HUSBANDS..IN THIS CASE MULTIPLE WIVES..

I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANYTHIN WRONG WITH THAT..AS LONG AS THE HUSBAND CAN PROVIDE FOR HIS SEEVRAL WIVES AND I'M NOT SURE BUT I THINK THAT THE MAN CAN'T MARRY ANOTHER WOMEN UNLESS THE FIRST WIFE AGREES TO IT..SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG..ANYWAYS LIKE I SAID..I'M COO' WIT IT..

nuune   

the quraan does not encourage to have more than one wife.

female gangiistarad,multiple husband u said,ha ha haaha!!!