Sign in to follow this  
Quite -Storm

My 2nd day in Toronto A somali lady Thrown out from the building that I am staying

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Quite -Storm:

Kool Kat,

Somalis are known to be peace loving people

I really really really beg to differ...If we are so peace loving, where is our country? Who took the last thirteen years of our lives, and for what reason?

N'way, like I said it all depends on where you are in Toronto...We have a lot of ppl here in Toronto who do very well in life, whether it is school, work, or within the community...But as they say one bad apple ruins it...So stop being so quick to point out all the negatives in our ppl...You should take a good look around, then you might see it...I feel very offended, since I am from Toronto...I haven't seen a single thing you posted that is positive about your stay, and if it is really that bad, I am sure you wouldn't have stayed this long...

I am sure y'all would like it if I complained and said negative thingz about where y'all live...Like how some men chew Khaat three dayz straight, without going home to their wives and children; how some men are so careless to look after their family and take responsibilities...

So it is up to us to take the good with the bad...And stop putting us down...

Enough said...

Salaan...

Originally posted by DeadlyVision:

I know you said Toronto, but what neighborhood?

It happened at Jane and Finch.

One thing should be clear, though:

She was a Kenyan, not a Soomaali as it was pressumed.

Anyways, here I am, tired from a ruwaayad, and swore off to never go to ruwaayad again {unless Faadumo Qaasin or Shimaali are in town}. This was my very second time, and it is getting worse--torobo ciyaal kuni kuni iyo wiidnimadooda iyo maariwaanadooda iyo akhlaaqnimo xumadooda iyo maraxnimadooda iyo uff-uffnimadooda. Just wasted a lot of time, a lot of money {$60 for the three of us} and seeing a lot of very, very, very bad behaviour.

Our ciyaal XXL-wearing t-shirts and koofiyad gees gees do indeed need to see a counsellor. ASAP. :mad: :mad:

Macsalaama!!

Blessed   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Ameenah, I take it back, Walaahay...Ha'isheegin, waan kutuugaa...Marabi in la'iburbursado...

it is so nice marak lagu baryo.

:D , well i guess i can sort of forget about your comment, considering that am feeling nappy today. smile.gif

Iffah   

MMA: I thought the first time was your first and last? See camal? If you can't stay away, don't complain hee ;)

NoVa   

ILy' i know...but then again, it was a moment he coudln't resist...his eye's needed to go :eek: ... indhahuu u soo nuurinaaye nooh... :D

Salaan...

Meeshaan waaba la igu camiranoyaa bo. Wah. Ha i kashifina idinka. ;) Well, indhanuursi maxaa loogu baahnaan waaye from SARS to Mad Cow Disease--mugdiyaaba galnee.

But honestly those friends aaba kajoogi waaye, balaayo waday.

Macsalaama.