Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Anyone in France ???

^^lol .Sheekha down and out in paris.hehhe

Am quite astonishing how you can survive the evening rush hour of the Le Gare de north of paris, I was there 3 days in 2004 and didnt saw a single somali face and i was allover the place.

Good luck sheekh whatever you came for france. wish you good luck and happy stay, I think people are not in paris for it's an expensive city.

Kool_Kat   

Sheekha, I see you're all over the place...You better not be coming to Canada!!! eheheheeee...

Listen, there are I think three or four stores in Paris, where they sell dirac fransawi maretials...Could you please go and get two or three of them for me please...You can FedEx it here... :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:
Adigana yaa isbarmuuto la dhami jirtay? Xaawo Taako?
:D

What are you saying, aabehey Xaawo Taako uuka weynaaayaa? Mayee, isbaramuuto waxaan la cabi jiray Caraweelo...

Nephissa   

My cousin lives in Versailles with her french husband, I don't know how far Lyon is from there, but I doubt new, fresh of the boat qaxootis are welcomed in her house. :D Sowwwyyyy.

KK: Markaan ku arko dirac uun baad baridaaa, alllaaa ku ceeebee :mad: . Naa I'm going to Dubai in February I'A, anaa kaa soo dharjinaaayo. Yaanan baryo dambe kaa maqal.

Kool_Kat   

^Maxaa waaye inkaarta, alla kuceebee aa? Maa iska key deysid yey inkaarteyda kugu dhicinee!!!

Hey may be we should go together, I am planning on going there late Feb, inshallah...If I don't make it, I'll be waiting for my dirac...I'll PM u my address...

Aaliyyah   

^^Yeh am going to Dubai as well but sometime in May. After that am going to Somalia insha allah.

I am so excited walahi, as am going back home for the first time.

anyone has tips for me smile.gif

------------------

mama aragtidaa

anigoo makiyo

madiina tagee

xajkii soo maree

hooyo magan ilaah

markasta ahoow

Nephissa   

Eeyaaraheen, Sheekhii dee, maxa dee walax war ah laga hayaa? Did he make it to France? Mise doon uu soo fuulaaa - tarxiil-wa-tumoow.com.