Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Give some thought before you answer this...

Nephissa   

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a tricky question. All the information you need is provided in the sentences below. No one I know has gotten it right, including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought the guy was amazing, her dream man! She fell in love with him instantly, but never asked for his phone number and could not find him after the funeral. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question : What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer) then scroll down for the answer...

"

"

"

"

"

keep scrolling

"

"

Answer:/B]

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

Now if you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if someone has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you - you're normal. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list......

i gotta problem with this! i couldnt never answer a question asked me by a lady!! them q's dont make no sense to me!! :confused:

so there u go sweetie!!

Miriam1   

are u sure about the psychopath part? it was just common sense i mean she met him in the funeral of her mother, so he must have known the family well enough to come, so why wouldnt he come to the funeral of the daughter as it also happened a few days later, most ppl would come.

Salma   

Damn it I told this Q to 4 people so far and they all solved it very quickly. Does it mean they are killers by nature or they watch many American Movies.

Now, what if this guy didnt show up in the sister's funeral??!! Can the famous American psychologist predict what the Lady might do?

Jumatatu   

Damn I have to be honest here...the first answer that popped into my mind was she did so that she could be the sole inheritor of her mother's estate assuming the old woman must have been rich, meeting the guy again never crossed my mind...guess am not a psychopath... :D

Krupt33   

I thought the man was her sista who had a sex change and she killed her when she found out...

heey we in the 21st century..

I thought the answer was that she killed the sister and harvested her organs for money, so that she could hire a detective to track the man down, but then she would realise that in reality he was a low class scrounging scum and she would be overcome with guilt for disposing of her sister in such a manner, and so she decides to kill him also and sell his organs to buy a decent husband from Russia.

Seriously

shyhem   

I was actually thinking of why her mum died,was she also killed by her daughter or did she die natural death.