Dabrow

Farah Maalim tells it

Dabrow   
2 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Which leader was that Sharif sakiin or axmed madoobe of  kismayo

Madoobe. 

Few years ago, Cabdi Illey called Farah Macalin a "call box" which everyone can rent if they give him few dollars. Isn't it crude irony that he is singing Oromo tunes today. I wonder who paid Farah this time?

Farax is more sincere than abdi ileey.   Farax and ileey hate each other they are rivals. But I do  believe farax macalin means towards ONLF and autonomy and separation. And farax macalin is more Somali centric than ileey who said getechew forced me to kill people my own people .getechew is a tigrayan general in the Ethiopia army who supervised ileey in all his operations

6 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

Few years ago, Cabdi Illey called Farah Macalin a "call box" which everyone can rent if they give him few dollars. Isn't it crude irony that he is singing Oromo tunes today. I wonder who paid Farah this time?

And if he said now let's support Cabdi Ileey by all means, Soomaalida qaarkood waxee la soo boodi lahaayeen 'fiqi tolkiisa kama jano tago.'

Faarax is consistent of his relentless criticism of Cabdi Ileey from day one. Here is Faarax beating the heck out a Xabashi sycophant in Nayroobi:

8 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Farax is more sincere than abdi ileey.   Farax and ileey hate each other they are rivals. But I do  believe farax macalin means towards ONLF and autonomy and separation. And farax macalin is more Somali centric than ileey who said getechew forced me to kill people my own people .getechew is a tigrayan general in the Ethiopia army who supervised ileey in all his operations

You know how things get a small twist and take a life of its own.

What Iley said was that the intelligence folks had an office and operations in kililka that no body was allowed to. In 10 years of its operation I entered for the first time the other day and now we are releasing the information to public"

Listen to the video again.

What most people do not know was that the intelligence and the military generals are different cattle of fish and actually at each others throats. The generals who were friends with Iley have 2 retired including Chief of staff.

The chief of intelligence has been replaced but is still around PM Abiy. Many people say he is intelligence advisor but cannot be appointed officially it would be politically costly. The spot is officially empty.

When you get bad name in the media this days anything goes.

Iley never said I did all this ordered. He said all this was done (behind my back) out of my control prevented by the intelligence chief.

Rumour is big in Addis Ababa that Getachew Asefa tried to humiliate Iley as pay back, but failed. The military would have none of it.